• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. How to noble properly?

OK, it works and it´s worth it. I´d rather lose a ranger that saves me 140K of resources.
  2. How to noble properly?

Didn´t know I hit you sissy so hard. And you still did not get my question right? It´s not about how you do it, it´s about how to prevent errors. It´s basically impossible to not send 5 attacks in one second because of presets. Anyone can fast click a number 5 times.
  3. How to noble properly?

That wasn´t the point. My point was if there is a way to avoid nobling again. Cause getting the village and keeping nobles is better than what you wrote. You must read better.
  4. How to noble properly?

But I could send defensive units with the penultimate nobleman and the last nobleman with a ranger and if the penultimate nobleman would noble the village and would have enough defense to kill the last nobleman, the last nobleman would be saved, right?
  5. How to noble properly?

What happens if I send a noble train and I noble the village twice because the penultimate got the village and the last noble nobled it again? Do I lose two noblemen? Or do I have to send deff with the penultimate noble so that the last noble dies rather than nobling the village?