• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. rhaegar2

Re: Pre made

So. In the aspect of all this money spending that tribes have been doing. I figure i would go back to tw1 roots.Which is that im looking at taking a pre-made tribe into this new world. We will be using discord. Co-ops will be mandatory and as it is a vp world It will be a learning world. If your...
  2. rhaegar2

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Rip Terebovlia A world ,whos life was taken away too soon for its young young life. A world who was defeated not in battle. But through treachery and deceit. Rest in Peace Noobs R Us(NrU) Defeated by American scum.Who couldn't win through war.And instead had to win through lies and falsities...
  3. rhaegar2

Remove Nobles from gwen

Adding nobles into gwen was perhaps the stupidest idea inno have had to date. It's as if you want the game balance to go right out the window.
  4. rhaegar2

Next World settings /some stuff Inno could do to revive the game

Next world settings do something inbetween a victory world and a dom world. so maybe like vp but min 30% dom or something. Pure dom worlds are scaring new guys and victory point worlds only encourage Pay to win and barb nobles. If nothing can be done then a dom world Speed x2.5 Tribe limit ...
  5. rhaegar2

New Players

Ok so this is a general thread.Keep any of your bs to pms or other threads please. As a returning player having to join a new tribe it's honestly painful to work with new players now. Mid tier tribe about 40/50 players and only 10 are consistently active/communicating. Trying to get them to do...
  6. rhaegar2

Top 10 map

So I only started the world a few days ago.Anyone that could provide semi unbiased details regarding diplomacy whos fighting who etc would be nice. Ill try to remember to update the world as we go I guess