• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Top 10 map

hey you would know right ;) I’m sure NRU will be imploding soon enough once more with no identity just a bunch of coattail riders.
  2. Top 10 map

Lol we’ve only brought in maybe 6 new recruits post purge. NRU brought in I cant even count anymore lol. Your definition of mass recruiting seems to be off.
  3. Rest In Peace Terebovlia

NRU mass recruit the most of any tribes I’ve seen lol.
  4. Top 10 map

There’s a reason they were kicked. lol.
  5. Top 10 map

All of em
  6. Top 10 map

Update update
  7. Top 10 map

from what I remember rof attacked first before 48hrs nap was done so not talking out of my ass at all. I even remember you guys tried justifyin it lol.
  8. Top 10 map

If it was anyone else but I was the one that took em n they admitted to it. So not much debate there xD
  9. Rest In Peace Terebovlia

We all muricans in American Continent.
  10. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

you know thats how TW2 is played :) drama comes around like Gwen every few weeks.
  11. Top 10 map

You got major boning hate for TWD n BoS yet always complain about biasness lol. I even said before. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt till proven. We got proof n screenshot. Even if they don’t know it themselves. They believed it enough for us to kick em. And have always been BoS...
  12. Top 10 map

This map bout to change real drastically real quick. Rumor has it that ex KoV are a bunch of tribe hopping snakes. Didn’t even know snakes can hop :0
  13. Top 10 map

It’s not an attack Russian diplomat
  14. Top 10 map

This one is outta date
  15. Top 10 map

No one knowsss
  16. Top 10 map

If you want a piece of me. Feel free to come over to me anytime mad time. You’re challenging me. Why would I go to you? Lol youre not that much of a FUN time as you think :)
  17. Top 10 map

bring What? Idk why you’re taking this so personal sad time. It’s just a game my dude ;) for the mighty NRU to be acting this way. I’m guessing it’s not going like It did on Laarne for you guys.
  18. Top 10 map

rumors my man, rumors.
  19. Top 10 map

Where did u hear this rumor? ;) from what rumor i heard it’s dumb to listen to enemies with no factual evidence.
  20. Top 10 map

that One is actually a fact