• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Flokii

General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

I cant post there, "no further replies" and it have a lock sign on the thread..
  2. Flokii

Map

Who can blame him for quitting when a server takes almost a year to finish.
  3. Flokii

Map

Take a quick sleep n come back to witness WAR unlocking more space for the remaining SIP babies, it is confirmed. xd
  4. Flokii

Map

I bet 100$ they will be 200 end of month.
  5. Flokii

Map

Sipping Poopresso are merging into WAR, some info for you Rhaegar, keep up btw.
  6. Flokii

Top 10 map

No offence Rhaeger but where is BOH? the reds are not BOS they are BOH.
  7. Flokii

Top 10 map

Ollie got banned to the moon and back, nice excuse my man xd
  8. Flokii

Top 10 map

INC Fight TWD KOV & BOS (MRT) NRU fighting alone without allies or sister tribes. Another honorable mention is Avengers tribe, they do really well by working as a team and kicking a big cheater and coiner from TWD. Just some info.
  9. Flokii

Top 10 map

Orpheus, get some balls and stop attack small players and at the same time hide behind KOV. This game is not for hugging a 60 member tribe.
  10. Flokii

Top 10 map

BOS is unstoppable :eek:
  11. Flokii

Top 10 map

BOS and BOH are not sister tribes this time. KOV and BOS are sister tribes. KOV is allied with alot, they got sister tribe, they have naps. Basiclly KOV are scared asf.
  12. Flokii

HI My Name fun time

Couldn't agree more with Fun The Man!
  13. Flokii

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Yeah Lambezz is really getting to this world too easy with them villas. @ArbitraryCamel Could you guys get rid off villages or reset them and give 100 points to each village instead? Im talking about Teutons tribe, where all got banned.
  14. Flokii

Can any dev reset the villages from Teutons tribe? and make them barbs with 100 points or something. Because now when they are banned players closeby have free big villages to noble, which unbalances the world and is unfair.
  15. Flokii

Why havent Inno banned this guy already? Isnt it obvious when he have 1/5 farmed and already this big ?