• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. How can this happen?

I just loooked at the bottom nuke. OMG did not look at all the others. Is the player banned yet ?
  2. How can this happen?

37,811 provisions in troops in that nuke not counting buildings cost of provisions - Definately cheatinf sinf the MAX provisions is 24000 + 4800(20% boost)= 28800 provisions is the most a village can have then you have buildings which is usually around 1500 provisions
  3. 1 Tribe Level Per Day Limit

game fairness has been issue a year after this started and ppl got to know one another. Naturally the better players started grouping on Discord. Without some randomness as to what tribe you can be in this problem will always remain. These players discuss before the next server starts and what...
  4. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

Hope so this one is over
  5. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

So you think Warkings is better
  6. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

this is a General Discussion Bojnice Castle LDivinci are you even in the server
  7. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

the real questionn who is better No Name or Warkings- alot are saying NO Name tribe is best, but stats say Warkings is best with highest lvl tribe too
  8. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

yes and now warkings is using this time to grab villages in NON provinces
  9. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

When your starting you use everthing to bring back as much as you can- I use Sw for the short runs because they are so slow
  10. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

So far this server still looks good - no tribes running away with it- UNTIL Gwen puts nobles out- Thats when you see the ppl with deep pockets jump ahead
  11. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

There is alot of cheats- I literally farm all the time and have little life the 1st 8 weeks I can commit 16 hrs a day to game if I need to but still can not keep up with alot of these ppl using a ton of crowns
  12. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

this server looks promising with noone going over 50 members each
  13. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Yes, I notice alot of multiaccounts not as bad as it was- you need to report them to have them looked into or they may get away with it for 1/2 the server and by then the damage is done
  14. Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

I would love to see a 40 or 50 member max for the 1st 60 days of a server. then 100 player max after 60 days. This might create more even tribes at start.
  15. Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

its nothing - US servers are way smaller they have 100 tribe limit with only 200 ppl there- so 1 tribe took in 100 ppl and server was pretty much over from start
  16. Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

yes 70 seems like a great number
  17. General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

quit walking behind my army
  18. New World Competitions (EN72)

or even another server
  19. New World Competitions (EN72)

The only thing about not showing both villages at same time- you can relocate troops in 1 sec and take a snapshot and get by with less then 6k troops but show 10k+
  20. New World Competitions (EN72)

Thats what I get for 4getting about it