• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion Dún Libhse

This doesn't make any sense. First you say your tribe got unfairly banned because some players cheated, but you don't consider yourself a cheater but in the next part you say if some players in SFU cheats they are all cheaters. Where is the logic in this? If I follow your logic: If someone...
  2. General Discussion Dún Libhse

you're still cheating even if you only got soft banned. So why are you still playing if you don't care? Abusing co-op is cheating too you know
  3. General Discussion Dún Libhse

and you don't care right? Still playing the game even tho you got perma banned for cheating and now you co-op abuse instead. So still cheating
  4. Boycott the world

Meronia
  5. General Discussion Eltz

is this a joke? You're actually starting another realm and didn't even bother to fix the game
  6. Something is wrong

It's not where you are at the beginning of a realms that matters, it's were you are at the end lol
  7. Something is wrong

you do know you actually have to play the game right? talking in the forum won't get you to any top positions in the game, I'm just sayin
  8. Something is wrong

how can you be one of the 40 best players if no one has ever heard of you before the Castelo server?
  9. Something is wrong

can I get the tutorial on how you do it? Because I can't figure out how it's done without the glitch
  10. Something is wrong

This is an English forum, so please stop using other languages