• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. too less Domination

Internal rule: profits = { dom: 100, vp: 500 } next_world = max(profits)
  2. General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

I honestly don't know if you're joking or not. Setting up automated alts for DT, or putting commands in the Commander is considered skilled play? It's considered nice programming at most. But we all know Majestic, the mighty conqueror of the banned!
  3. General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

It's funny that Inno punish the tribe of the banned player more than the player himself. When a player is soft banned he quits. why give his villages to the enemy and not just delete them or something. Stop ruining your own game.
  4. Let's close it!

OMG xD
  5. Let's close it!

The rank in the post is TOTAL bash. GEt yOuRSeLf sOmE GlAsSes.
  6. the way of SFU

Majestic blaming SFU for cheating is just too funny. I mean we both know that you cheat, so who are you trying to fool? you just make yourself look even more ridiculous every time xDDD
  7. Ignore green farming reports

Add an option for not receiving reports of barbs farming with no casualties. Sounds pretty basic to me, I don't know why it's not yet implemented..
  8. Configurations Feedback (Vianden)

Yes please change, and drop that non-relo for good.
  9. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

You already lost. The grownups are playing now. Go to your room.
  10. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

lmao yea and you just hopped and your tribe's back and let then carry you to the finish line, while talking shit in forums like you even mattered to this world outcome. only impact you had is less barbs for your tribe to farm (manually of course bahaha)
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Guys look at that! wakthewuss conquered a village! Yeah, it's a banned village, but that's a start! finally the barbs can rest a little
  12. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Pretty funny coming from a 1mil OBP player with 100 villages who calls himself "brave" xD Maybe now you will have the guts to attack some dead accounts Waktheharmless
  13. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

What?! you mean Majestic didn't get to level 50 by donating res?? And building walls to 20 in 2 minutes isn't free?? damn they must have lied to you wak
  14. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Are you honestly crying that your cheaters got banned? Or do you think that Inno just counts the number of reports and bans the highest one? Majestic brain lmao.. I guess some things can't be bought with crowns.
  15. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Funny accusations coming from someone who was already banned in this world (and for some reason is still allowed to play).
  16. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

didn't your mother teach you not to cheat? weirdo kid
  17. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Writing a troll message is not like spending an hour farming (those of us suckers who still do it manually)
  18. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

A moment of silence to all the money DAC/V throw at this game, only to feel like they accomplished something in their life