• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Another one

all you can do is send pictures to INNO....see what they do...if anything
  2. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Adios.
  3. Removal of Threads

Fair enough....
  4. Removal of Threads

here comes doc and his nobles....again....congrats SFU...you won again...enjoy...
  5. Removal of Threads

I played in your group before. Lady Lucy and Geordie Boy brought me to this game. We started on Evony (which the bots destroyed) then Alliance Warfare (Closed due to lack of funds) . Took me awhile to figure this one out. Again I don't care about peeps that coin. Your money do what you want...
  6. Removal of Threads

Doesn't matter Vince. Someone from your group I have a lot of respect for asked me to come back...what a friggin mistake that was.......now I know why I wasn't accepted. This will go down as The Glitch server,,,won't be that much of an honor to win this one....
  7. Removal of Threads

Adios Adios
  8. Removal of Threads

Done by a person that used the glitch to build enough nobles the day after academy built to take a province full of Barb Villas'. All villas were built by a script at the same rate. All Troops built by using glitch. Timed attacks to capture 7 villas at same second....
  9. Removal of Threads

I guess what's sad is that there are several players in SFU that do it the right way. Unfortunately it's guilt by association. Whether or not you did/didn't doesn't matter. Obviously it didn't matter to INNO. It is a shame. Lynce was right this could a great game, Better than it was in the past...
  10. Removal of Threads

No you don't....
  11. Removal of Threads

All you can do is spam them....
  12. Removal of Threads

we tried to take his 2 academy villages....got 1 but then 4k HC happened.....