• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Anyway thanks alot @captc i will bring away the money and playerbase from this world now. Let me know once u can give me an answer on how you are going to compensate for the faulty system of yours.
  2. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Lap u all day everyday
  3. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

sending treb no gap to 4 different player at the same time = using program great "Best tribe in the world" that can't even send proper train and fake
  4. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

lmao imagine the whole tribe getting beaten by me for weeks now u want to trash talk when im not even ban :D keep reporting maybe i will get ban
  5. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

yes me own the tribe
  6. Bad Day 2.0

Not even banned not sure what u high on
  7. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Free level 44 tribe giveaway whoever wants it
  8. Bad Day 2.0

Bad review bot starting on the app store and google play store soon. Stay tune
  9. Bad Day 2.0

Imagine Bad day 2.0 happen right on the last day of gwen what a great business scheme. Great faulty bot detection too maybe inno should spend those money hiring better coders then from Germany because we all know Germans can't code at all. (Consider foreign talent instead) NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN...
  10. Bad Day

Indeed a bad day for some people
  11. Bad Day

Dont you people find it strange how the barb started to grow all of a sudden? i must be dreaming
  12. Bad Day

Knock Knock Whos home?
  13. Bad Day

Man when a tribe of 60 dont even feel like 60 and getting push by just 1 and they mad. Now that is a very bad day
  14. Implent Co op restriction

Implent Co op restriction to account when the actual player's activity is less then the co op.
  15. Bad Day

man If you are talking about village names. Warning will be first given and if the players dont change it they get ban. Correct me if im wrong.
  16. Bad Day

Like what i said on my profile u can always spam that report button. If admin finds that im cheating they will deal with it. So please look for the admin regarding this. Go ahead and open a support ticket. Because that is what i did.
  17. Bad Day

you guys are even better then me. U could get 3 person to acad in a blink of an eye. That was eye opening for me.
  18. Bad Day

just farm. btw it was 5 village
  19. Bad Day

seems like they have not wake up yet :)
  20. Bad Day

Isit ban day today? did i miss it?