• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

yes ... it is difficult to understand why we are at this point. but I will help you !! RIM was being fought by DAC, when SFU had already devised a plan, it was, to join SFU-DAC temporarily to finish with RIM, and then maybe finish with -V-? What happened??! that SFU decided to break his word...
  2. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Funny that SFU talk about merges.
  3. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

I just could say... #SEX
  4. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

What do you think about your mates get some fun about me? Is time to teach them, who is wak?
  5. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Guys, calm. This is a economy game. And for now, i got the stronger economy. Even 3 days out (im still drunk) i got more villas than everyone, and i got some things prepared :D
  6. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Oh my ******* god. Even with scripts you cant farm more than me.
  7. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Hope so! i dont want be top1 nobling barbarians! Is a looser strategy if u take as a long strategy!
  8. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

And today, i wake up with guys, you are even second in nobling barbs.
  9. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

@Ldavinci123 Look babe, 73 yesterday.
  10. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

@CAERUS Hope Will end in some bans. At least last time @ArbitraryCamel ban me for 1 month for the same his mate is saying. Or, was a no sense ban, because im wak?
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

today at 00:00 spanish time
  12. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Good answer. Btw, i prefer to say when someone ask me... MemeTriBe
  13. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

@Possessed which are the caracteristics of SFU? Cordination, experience, and and teamwork? Could be that ones?
  14. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

@Lynce Ey still searching you but not founding. You want me went 1M BP (attacker one) in 1 day? (Like +1.000.000 more than the 700.000 i had) I could do an operative just for seeing you how big boys work
  15. Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

Since your mate ban me like 1 month just for say the same as tms, or most of SFU boys i decided to just not give time to any1 is not of my tribe :D And when i say your mate, i mean @ArbitraryCamel Ey arbitarychamel, dont do you think was a stupid ban? And maybe was harder with me than with...
  16. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Just hope SFU still so active ingame as on forum they are. Even when wak go to his zone
  17. Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

Nah, not lossing more time in that. I could say, that -V- is better/bigger than last week. And -v- Will be bigger/better in next week
  18. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

For sure! Im new player!! Btw look! Top10 and you not even in top100 :)