• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. InsanityBlitz

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

You guys just take this game too serious. There will always be cheaters in some form. Like get over it already, just because ppl cheat doesn't mean the rest of us do, so what you say means nothing. I dont have proof of anyone cheating so. Do what you do and report it, Thats about all anyone can...
  2. InsanityBlitz

lol cultist is a piece of work. Taking this game way to serious...
  3. InsanityBlitz

Kick who from NRU? Oh yea you cant accuse directly haha well why dont you just report whoever your talking about. I haven't a clue. I see they still aren't really modding this forum. To bad ..
  4. InsanityBlitz

You back at complaining again cultist??No im not a mod anymore. They dont listen to mods anyhow. Dont you have anything better to do? I dont cheat and I can say Im in a solid team of the best players I have ever played with, cant help we will plow through ya =) have a wonderful thanksgiving...
  5. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

They didnt have anything removed.
  6. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

They have gotten NO favoritism cultist. You are really dillusional. So what I can talk to anyone I want to.
  7. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

Anything that I have deleted or edited have basically been because of your filthy mouth. You shouldnt be saying these things in forum. Ive been modding forum for more then a year and I have not seen them say any such thing to you. Stop calling them my mates. Yes I have played with SFU before and...
  8. InsanityBlitz

Victory conditions met

Have you sent a screen shot into suppport for this win?
  9. InsanityBlitz

Three noblemen from gwendoline´s disappeared from my inventory.

That makes no sense for them to say that, its an in game problem only a game mod can help. Wow. Im sorry that happened to yo.
  10. InsanityBlitz

Sorry to hear that, I dont help with support in game.
  11. InsanityBlitz

Did you contact support in game?
  12. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

thank you .
  13. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

Ifr that were the case dont you think id be removing whats in this thread?? Has nothing to do with me. Im just a forum mod- have no power to do anything but clean and moderate forum. I took the negativity out. Ive still allowed talking about it, because I do believe that we as players have a...
  14. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

I play just like all of you. Only difference is I edit forum... Believe that if I could fix the glitch myself it would have already been done!
  15. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

Ive put messages out to the cm about whats going on. Why should I resign? The glitch has nothing to do with me. Forum is pretty much separate. Has nothing to do with my self respect. This is a game.
  16. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

I dont get a "pay check" per say, I get a small amount of crowns every month to monitor.
  17. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

How long have you been playing?
  18. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

I can say that SFU does have skilled players, they do crown but thats their right to do so. We have too respect each others game style. Ive played with SFU before, and they are consistent.
  19. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

Sometimes it can be. Its beyond my control though. Im a forum mod- thats it.
  20. InsanityBlitz

Removal of Threads

No, everything that was put in archive is there for them to read. So not on my side- I wont forget. I wish there was something else I could do.