• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Let’s be honest inno are gonna do [Family Friendly Mod Edit].
  2. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

I have been thinking about it, I initially didn’t want to join Zerg because it looked too easy, I am not sure who is going to win this server. I’ve been studying several players around me zergs and non-zergs. A lot of noobs. I sent application to other tribes but no response. So I think I will...
  3. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Okay I apologise for being wrong, just that it’s uncanny how similar it is too when I played against a 20 man tribe of scriptures. I didn’t say it’s just Zerg, I said it’s mainly around them. There are other areas. My barbs grow because they don’t get constantly farmed 24/7, like you said I send...
  4. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

My province had only started 7 days ago, some provinces been around for 5 weeks now there barbs should be over 300 but stuck at sub 160. Definately people using bots it’s so obvious when they do it. The barbs don’t grow. The province that you are in cookie has barbs at 80. A 5 week old province...
  5. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Why are so many people on this server especailly in the zerg tribe using bots? All the barbarians around them are sub 200 even 100 in some places.