• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion (Laarne)

I can't believe you have the audacity to try and defend yourself xD You haven't even gotten 5 walls to 20, you are clearly well prepared to spend a shit ton more crowns if you got any real incomings. Maybe I'll put that to the test :) Who really wins if I can force you to spend money?
  2. General Discussion (Laarne)

Yeah in fairness BigPussy makes a good point, he just bought the win on this world, why would he give up the bought tribe levels now and lose the world most likely
  3. General Discussion (Laarne)

Can I take you up on this offer rn? Put your money where your mouth is :) Also, imagine being outfarmed in a day by a level 10 tribe, when you are max level with 53 members vs 14 (637 vills vs 117). How is that even possible xDD
  4. Non-Crown World

Player numbers have been dwindling for years, this game is a shell of it's former self. TW1 used to have a much, much larger player base. I don't think demand for this type of game has down at all either, if anything it has probably increased. Look at the most popular games out right now, LoL...
  5. General Discussion (Laarne)

How old is this world, 2 months? And the last post is 3 weeks ago, it's so sad how much this game has died out. No doubt due to how poorly the devs handle the game. There used to be so much activity in TW1 forums, they would be popping off.