• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

OK jhin
  2. Is the Deceiver a Man or Woman?

Obviously a woman
  3. RIP RES

The world is about perfect now, try and keep it nicely balanced like this.
  4. RIP RES

What's all this about then?
  5. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Great defense there! Looks like you are having fun. It can't be that hard to get over 100k troops, I'm well over and had to restart on the rim.
  6. InnoGames

Ironic that you didn't '/sarcasm' after your post, I will remember to do the same.
  7. InnoGames

It's all the vpn multi accounts....
  8. Gwendoline Events feedbacks

Do 20% global resources add 20% of available warehouse space, or of total space? It's a bit vauge.
  9. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Nice nuke village, must be close to max possible provisions with acad etc. I'm sad I missed the bountiful season.
  10. General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I'd like to point out that bots have never been enforced, so long as they conform to game mechanics. Sending simultaneous attacks at multiple villages, comes close to breaking the game mechanics, but could still be possible for two trains, if you had two screens and two keyboards annnd perfect...
  11. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

touché
  12. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Do you seriously think there isn't?
  13. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Great, we have the mod that can't see a bot when he is using one, the cool guys who make sure everyone knows how unimpressed they are, the noobs who can't even read the name of the thread and of course jhin being toxic as per usual! We need a few more things, complaining about merge to win/...
  14. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Whatever I guess, it's not like I sent 5 pally nukes and 2 trains at a random, managed to lose 2 nukes while failing to even take a village. I will wait patiently while you champions do something truly worthy of greatness.
  15. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

Q. How many RES does it take to kill a wolf? A. We don't know yet, but more than 5 if they want to do it on the first attempt Everyone using the bot by relaxeaza so no real skill there Why they think they need 5 guys to take down 1 player who only has 5 villas, 3 of them <500 points, that's...