• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Free shots by gwen

90% sure..... The pack stays until you open it, so can be used for next Gwen. If opened, I think it is treated as arrow for the current Gwen event, so disappear. Let us know how it goes.
  2. Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

Joined TLG and I am pleasantly surprised. So far enjoying the world, but got a lot of catching up to do. I will say one thing, The real War has some impressive battle reports so far.
  3. Final fairwell!

FYI - that means my villages are up for grabs on quadrangular castle world. Good luck.... ;-)
  4. Final fairwell!

I have decided to no longer support the game/company. For the record I have never cheated in the game, it is just proving you can't compete fairly. For the moderators over the years that have tried to keep the game fair and decent, I appreciated it. For those who have been part of the...
  5. 80%

Yeah can't have anyone use logic and truth to make comments in a message board that might make you look bad. Someone who does that must be mad. Totally waste of time isn't it. ;-)
  6. 80%

First I am whining, then agry? Why would I be angry? Just wondering why you are the way you are? Kind of pathetic really. I don't play for crowns or anyone's approval. I play for me. Just looking forward for the crackdown on cheating, if it comes. Maybe it will be like a US world where...
  7. 80%

Why do you attack everyone? Make up facts and assumptions are all you post. Like I said what did I post here that isn't correct? I stated the percentage in the second post and even said it didn't really matter. The world was over. I stated that worlds closing/ending were not consistent, is...
  8. 80%

Actually only on three, but counting might not be your strong suit. Why do you attack everyone that doesn't post along your group's propaganda. Afraid someone might see through your bull? Are you afraid to actually debate points or issues? What did I state that wasn't the truth?
  9. 80%

FYI - stating facts about what they have done on other worlds really isn't complaining. There is a vast difference on when and how worlds are closed and ended depending on the world. Since I gave up almost all my villages in the beginning of the world, I am not unhappy with how I did. Around...
  10. 80%

Sorry you had all that time wasted Lord-Titus. Never seen such a poor winner.
  11. 80%

... and now we are back to no open domination worlds. Oh well time to take a short break or maybe a long one depending on what this next world will be.
  12. 80%

I hope the message about bots and cheating is true. It would be interesting to see the change in playing of some of the "above board" players that I know aren't even close to playing fair. Now let the forum message attacks begin.
  13. 80%

Really sad when you couldn't hold 80% for more then a couple hours. I have seen them take weeks and it get almost to 90% before they would end a world. Most know someone?
  14. 80%

I have you at 79.96% when I just checked, you were at 80% early. Not that it really matters in the long run.
  15. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

... and actually I am on the losing side allot more then the winning side. Kind of against my code to jump to the winning tribe all the time like the majority of the players. Have no problem being in a losing tribe.
  16. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

FYI - I started on world 1 on the US world and I think about 10-12 on the EN server. Played several other servers to. Beta tested a bunch early on also. Know the game as well or better then most of you.
  17. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Actually I was 20-30, can't remember when I started giving away villages and until then was going to eventually join THC, so how is that seeing that I was going to lose? Keep making up stories to help make yourself right. Can't take someone actually having a different opinion then you guys...
  18. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Try moving 1250 miles. Still kept playing and caught up with most of you. Didn't betray my tribe and merge with the winning tribe like a bunch. Don't feel bad about the world. Ended up having fun. Rather be one of the top in a losing tribe then jumping to the winning tribe and being...
  19. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Actually I gave away all but a few of my villages in 56 early in the world. I was going to quit the world due to RL. When I was almost done NOT attacked me thinking they could rim me. Didn't work that well for them. If I planned on staying early on, I would have joined THC. Gave most my...
  20. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

I would guess you have people you know or you can go back and find out. Like I said, almost never posted here or anywhere else, so you have no clue who I am. Just thought this world was a waste so watched it play out and gave my opinion. Knew I would be attacked for it, just didn't care.