• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

He attack you? Fox is good one, so probably he read it and lought))
  2. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

what means unix system? Ahh ok. thx
  3. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

If i tell you that's possible to send attacks in 1 sec to one villa from 2 towns in same dist between them and target?) And its easy)And no perfect internet connection needed)
  4. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

no matter haw bad your ping u can send trains in a row 9/10, u don't know haw to send attacks that's all)))
  5. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

BTW if u know haw this game work, u can send 6 attacks in 1 sec 9 / 10 trains.
  6. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

yes, its called " good player" you don't even know what it is. BTW i know u rats spuming admins to ban -V- for skill... oh, sry, for bot. BUT i literally know that all sended attacks capched on video. So shat up.
  7. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

probably u need to do the same into game, I hear that SOPADOPA lose the middle of the map? any one have a good map with highlight of tribes? Wanna see what going on)
  8. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Joe see my ac and my farm from first days, u rely think he need to listen u)))
  9. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

We are cheaters BUT maximoose GET LOOTER OF THE DAY ))) Ajajajajaj)
  10. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

and any bad words from me)
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

go to ru server, inspect some worlds, and stop talking
  12. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

They can go to ru server and find many worlds with this tribe (pride), but its so easy talking with no proofs
  13. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

When some one told u that he no cheat, and u without any proof writ him that he did it - that show your bad manners and low IQ. better to stop - it.
  14. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

when u loose this world playing by admin side, u will cry mach more about cheating) will see
  15. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

oh we have bigest number of total BP/ per player.
  16. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

its not about me maybe?
  17. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

U can ask any SFU member, Possessed told that in few day she destroy us) so we know that admin *___* this old *____*.
  18. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin. In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem for 10 days, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin for ever. So STFU and play with SFU. U will be destroyed)