• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Gica Groparu

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

ooh, i succeeded, finally you will shut up(i hope) , let s play more and speak less, if you re good, show this on the map,not here, i don t have something personally with you, just i want you to be more mature,not to show a lot of frustration like a kid
  2. Gica Groparu

yes, i will be considered the idiot because i responded to you, to your stupid messages, that s why i can be considered an idiot =)))
  3. Gica Groparu

you must thanks to God that i don t know english very good, if i would know, i would show you with a lot of arguments why you are so fool
  4. Gica Groparu

idiot for what?:)))))))))) for saying how pathetic and frustrated you are?...ooh, i know, i m idiot cause i want to show people how fool you are, but it s a mistake from me, because they already know how fool you are..
  5. Gica Groparu

trust me, don t say to anyone you are a veteran, it s very shameless to play in this way for a veteran, my advice is to say that you are new in this game, to have an excuse for your weakness
  6. Gica Groparu

if i look more idiotic with each post, i have to post for a 1.000.000 times to bacome as idiotic as you already are =)))) are you a veteran in what? in posts on forum? cause you play like whoever you want, but not like a vateran =)))
  7. Gica Groparu

if for you, to be known in a game is a big achievement, you re more sad that i thought maaaaaaaan, you have maximum 140k infantery recrutated, more than 100k dead, but more than 150k on you villages in this moment, thank to your tribe, cause you alone...you are weaaak, frustrated kid :)))))
  8. Gica Groparu

i didn t say that i m a great player, but are you seeing me here to eat shit like you? :))) when you re weak,the best you can do is to shut up, not be frustrated like you yeah man, you re right, i don t want to be like you, known for a lot of frustration and an incapacity to be a good player...
  9. Gica Groparu

I played a little bit in golconda, i win against 3 tribes, i finished with 6.000.000 offensive bashes in my first world on en servers, no bid deal :)))
  10. Gica Groparu

why are you using this ugly words? is the frustration so big??
  11. Gica Groparu

cause i m romanian, it s logic, i m playing on ro servers usually, i came in en server to play for fun with my friends and to laugh on people like you =))))
  12. Gica Groparu

don t be sad bro, there a lot of games where you can bee a top player, like candy crush or something like that,games where you don t have to be smart :)))
  13. Gica Groparu

maaaan, if you play 10 years for exemple this doesn t mean you are a good player, you can became very good in a short time, or you can be a noob for a long long time, like you =)))))
  14. Gica Groparu

you kiddo alone can t hold me even i don t play seriously :)))))
  15. Gica Groparu

Everyone, what s with this thatsmyspot? Man, you talk 10 times more than you play, you re a pathetic and frustrated child, can you shut up? don t you see that you talk with yourself? nobody cares about your frustration you said recently that you re atacked by 7 dac players or something, why didn...
  16. Gica Groparu

TOP 5 TRIBES Standing

I agree, the war against Majestic, Druids and WRU was very hard, we were almost 100 players vs almost 250, if wru players would not have agrees with this merge, probably majestic druid would have won, Anyway, it was our mistake to belive that druid and majestic are not on the same side at the...
  17. Gica Groparu

TOP 5 TRIBES Standing

”Open date: October 20, 2020 World Type: Domination 75% Troop relocation: Disabled ” and we wooon, like i said in the past a nice word , except milo s betrayal and russians conceit :P
  18. Gica Groparu

TOP 5 TRIBES Standing

you were right!!!! we were the strong ones and you were the weak, WE ATE YOU xDDD @Evil Priest
  19. Gica Groparu

TOP 5 TRIBES Standing

I don t know if we have a very good leader or we fought with weak players :))))) where is kubatsu who has our spam? Who rode our spam, who have spies in Dac and who conquered 60 barbs?:)))) At the beginning you were very sure that you ll win,what happened now?