• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Evil Priest

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

What will happen on the 11th? Are you coming to work with us?)))
  2. Evil Priest

frog queen, I'm interested in reading your posts))
  3. Evil Priest

TMS your IQ is skyrocketing) you simply have no equal...)):):):)
  4. Evil Priest

no matter what world I play in, I always find a player like TMS! where words go no further than deeds))) p.s.don't you dare stop your humor, we monitor your IQ) ;)
  5. Evil Priest

maxideer, write in Russian, otherwise we can't laugh at your jokes)))
  6. Evil Priest

what? are you sure what you write? can i give you glasses? GREETINGS FROM A MEMBER OF THE CURRENT RANK 1 TRIBE WHATS POPPING EVERYONE!!!
  7. Evil Priest

Didn't you notice that the new year is coming outside the window? it's time for gifts)) I appreciate my friends! I gave them gifts))) maybe you should do the same?)
  8. Evil Priest

your support team is useless! there is an answering machine that always says: we are not at home, write later)))
  9. Evil Priest

you're a funny and miserable person) didn't your mother teach you good manners? didn't she tell you that counting other people's money is not good? p.s. why don't you shout that your fellow tribesmen are so stupid that without spending a lot of money, they can't defeat this world?))))
  10. Evil Priest

how funny you are) if you didn't care about this post, you would have passed by! and if you answered, then you're nervous))))
  11. Evil Priest

I have heard rumors that the SFU team runs from the forum faster than an antelope runs away from a cheetah! how honestly do people talk about your tribe?))) p.s. I haven't started playing yet, but it's time to finish (((
  12. Evil Priest

surprise me, where does it say that we are sworn enemies?)))
  13. Evil Priest

you're a dreamer)) where was it written that we are sworn enemies? The most that I remember, it was written here that we will meet each other in the final))
  14. Evil Priest

Where do you see that I said so?)
  15. Evil Priest

I have a friend who works as a trucker driver. I have visited many countries from Russia to England. She told me interesting stories about prostitutes. How they run from one car to another. So the fl4mma player is reminded here of the most prostitute from the stories. Rushes through all the...
  16. Evil Priest

do I understand you correctly? do you swear by your asshole? just say yes or no!
  17. Evil Priest

you didn’t answer my question. are you ready to swear to your back seat that your tribe is playing fair?)))
  18. Evil Priest

ha ha ha))) how funny you are))) before you accuse someone of dirty deeds, ask your tribe how honest it is! don't tell me the tales that you play fair and don't use multi-accounts! if you think i'm lying, swear by your back seat that i'm wrong! ха-ха-ха))) как ты смешон))) перед тем как...
  19. Evil Priest

I will be only glad that Romanian citizens will write in Romanian! Poles write in Polish, Germany write in German. Why should Romanians translate into English and then I translate into Russian? The more translations you make into other languages, the more meaning is lost in the messages. You are...
  20. Evil Priest

да простят меня боги! у нас в деревни бабы так ноют, как этот ущербный человек. ты уверен, что ты мужик? просто вашей толерантной европе, мне становится страшно за слово - мужик. с каждым днем нормальных мужиков все меньше. Gods forgive me! in our villages the women whine like this flawed...