• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Where are the maps?

Hi, maybe some of you are wondering where the top 10 thread/map analysis is or when it will start? Well, the answer to that is complicated by 2 things: * the tool I was using to visualize the map no longer exists - this is a problem, but one that could be fixed, as I have the skills and the...
  2. Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

A new world, a new opportunity to play with maps and add commentary. Hopefully this will be a bit more interesting than EN74, and I hope my thread will bring a bit of entertainment to people again. I am ready!
  3. New Top 10 Tribes Thread

Since the other thread has been taken over by a discussion of a different nature, I'm establishing a new thread here that will continue being about just the maps. I may transfer over the previous map posts to save them in case the whole old thread gets deleted.
  4. Top 10 Tribes

Well, it's more of a top 8 right now, as I ignored the BAR and REE tribes (the ones composed of alternate accounts, only created to expand the map), and haven't replaced them with tribes outside of top 10 yet. 1. DOA seems to control the east side of the center, though it has a pretty wide...