• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. papanikolay

Traitors and cowards from DUR

I agree that i'm not good in English as you guys are. I FULLY accepted that :cool:, coz it's not our dialect. and i'm trying the BEST i can to communicate with you guys. if you are a broadminded person then you should've accepted that.
  2. papanikolay

You have critcized him so much to the extent that you are.
  3. papanikolay

Please respect @Bl00deagle 's feelings too. if you dont like him the way he is. then leave him alone.
  4. papanikolay

i dont hold a GRUDGE against those guys mentioned above. the game has changed, they're just acting what they think is right. RESPECT to everyone.
  5. papanikolay

of all the comments you have spouted mate... those highlighted words are the best. you seem to agree with BE's subject. make LOVE not HATE. in Tribalwars. MAKE WARS. NOT HUGS. this is how it's played back in the days. but well, times changed and so are we.
  6. papanikolay

Man you LOVE me so MUCH... i know the feeling man, but im taken. and PLEASE don't reply to this message we'll be out of topic.
  7. papanikolay

Back in the days... there was a GOLDEN RULE of tribes. WE DO NOT ACCEPT FUGITIVES, i miss those days when you fight it with all you got ( PURE SKILL ) not like these days that they're fleeing ARMAGEDDON.
  8. papanikolay

World Drama

Thank you on that Sir. that should silence us. im out of your league and im outta here.
  9. papanikolay

World Drama

This FORUM doesn't AWARD who does the best in creating a sentence. you're out of topic. the most important thing is communication, you get my point and i get yours, FAIR enough.
  10. papanikolay

World Drama

Watch your mouth mate. THIS topic might start a FIRE.
  11. papanikolay

World Drama

Reading from your response, i may have done a GOOD JOB.
  12. papanikolay

World Drama

No you didn't mate. i was sooo concerned of you, someone might take your HEART OUT.
  13. papanikolay

World Drama

Oh HELLO there mate. GLAD to hear from you again or maybe read some chat. i've been waiting so long for you. FYI mate. this was the only day that i sat for so long on my chair, im so excited to see your responses, i've put so much hardwork on that MEMEs.
  14. papanikolay

World Drama

as i said on earlier comments. i couldn't perform WELL coz i'm so LAZY now or maybe just BUSY. i even had my NOBLES inside my villa for a week. i WISH i could make your MAMA proud.
  15. papanikolay

World Drama

I may have misused some terms. or misdelivered what i was supposed to say. STOP using this term F2P... it's not good for you HEALTH. others are using this term so poorly like this guy. @Edvindenbeste .
  16. papanikolay

World Drama

100% agreed...
  17. papanikolay

World Drama

or Maybe your programmer had FIXED the problem. then you responded to us HUMANS in a fascinating way.
  18. papanikolay

World Drama

Sorry to the artist... i'm LAZY or maybe BUSY so i worked at it in just a minute. GLAD that you made me believe you're NOT A BOT.