• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

with your...14 villages? and 200k bash
  2. Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

i mean i guess its different when you lead tribes and want public opinion/specific drama to happen. I've un-ashamedly used the world/map rankings to create tension between leaders/tribes/players generally i try to stay neutral otherwise. you do realise that not everyone uses the forums. that...
  3. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

hes a sped and thinks were talking about tw1
  4. General Discussion Dún Libhse

i know ive seen the tribe majestic mentioned a few times this week. but i was absent while they were playing. Out of all the old tribes/players that were actually good,the only ones i really know who still play is sfu lmao
  5. General Discussion Dún Libhse

are you...actually expecting any resistance with the roster ive seen from you lot this world.
  6. I want this question answered about a corrupt mod

thats...not coolnite. lmao for one his english is far better not even going to mention the grammar is basically non existant in your post. and that world was interffered because of your tribes rule breaking .There was no moderators playing that world. atleast officially. It took months of your...
  7. General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

You want to know something even worse than mid world bans? Its the fact that not everyone who was scripting got banned. and the sole differential denometer between some of the players is money spent vs money not spent. Obviously I'm not posting this under my usual or actual in game name. but I...
  8. How much are they crowning v2.0 of v2.1

Patrik3r and K-CAL used an obscene amount of crowns on wavel to get ahead of everyone else. and they've done it here too! 4k+ and 3k+ villages in and around province players are at 1.2k at most. are they really that bad of players they feel the need to spend stupid amounts of real life money to...
  9. Top 10 map

But the army is saying that rhaegar is angt Held að þetta hafi ekki komið rétt út en ég tala ekki ensku er frá íslandi From Iceland
  10. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

*do so really tms en servers havent changed in the 20 world break i took? l0l
  11. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

If you say so only used it that one world.Was quite successful in my other ones without using it. And it was quite a few worlds at that. But honestly. the days of actually trying to be one of the tops manually has past.Suppose I'll just resign myself to what 3 weeks before i get a noble now.shit...
  12. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

nah i think on the last world i played. we had a team member who had a similar name . YOU LIVE! another one/ @Dreakinn I've just spent too much time around jhin when he still played.And an entire world of everyone using overflow tbh. you hardly want to go back to manual farming after going an...
  13. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

man your the second person to act like i know you, is there 2 of us or something 0.o i mean its possible but ive taken a very long break
  14. Use the ban feature instead of being all sly and "cunning"

You think i didn't try that lmfao. I started my own tribe. and reached out to the similar sized tribes/smaller ones being 10-20k and their response? come back when you have 20 members or. you'r too far despite having members sharing provinces.... hell i had 11 members when i got banned a DAY...
  15. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

you act as if you dont have people in your tribe who bot/have botted too.Hell i'm pretty sure you did it back before the mods started the softban shite
  16. Use the ban feature instead of being all sly and "cunning"

You also probably started on even playing field with your neighbours. Meanwhile mine are all fully grown and more like to noble my 800 point village than let me continue to grow and catch up to them....
  17. Use the ban feature instead of being all sly and "cunning"

"Playing legit" would have any new player destroyed by their established neighbour because the worlds are so small that theres usually just 2 tribes + fodder that new players unless they've got old friends/connections to tribes have 0 chance of surviving and will just get renobled again and...
  18. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

your mistakes thinking im upset tbf. More annoyed that because I come back from a break and nobody i played with is in a leadership position this world ima just get overwhelmed by hit players because of sheer size difference and having no farm whatsoever because inno doesn't grow the barbs on...
  19. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

games always been rough. I've been in the frontlines of countless worlds and leading tribes etc. but that was back when there was a bigger playerbase and places where if you joined late you could grow a little before climbing da hill so to speak. Now there's no safety buffer, no barbarians even...
  20. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

enjoy your comfy little spot within your tribes core hun. I'm sure you'll have fun and grow aplenty