• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. cultist

Cultist thread

Why am I being censored and you allow the cheaters to roam free? I want you to keep your phone by your side cos I'm going to call it if this gets censored. :)
  2. cultist

New tribe in the next world

I'm the cult leader (obvs) Tribe name : CHEATERS do whatever you want until they fix the game and address the issues only requirement is you have to cheat on your partner to join, but that is ok https://discord.gg/QY4VpYkH
  3. cultist

who wants war?

the most handsome TW player is set to return!
  4. cultist

hi guys

what's up
  5. cultist

mr steal yo village

6. cultist

Can of Stella

This can of stella is SFU Notice how they aren't talking on the forums? They done this the previous time when a world opened and they lied about not joining. They fear me joining, anyway, SFU, since you guys are obsessed with stella, this is for you
  7. cultist

The most epic battle of this world

Cultist V the World Does the world stand a chance?
  8. cultist

Noble glitch

So I don't know what happened, but in the [EN81] Castelo do Curutelo server I was recruiting 2 nobles and had 2 coming home. I noticed going into the academy that one of my nobles just disappeared. I assumed a corrupt admin just was manually removing my noble again like has happened in the...
  9. cultist

Embrace your king!

I am the poet of pleasure, the Modern day Messiah, the Sunday Sermon I am the devil and your God, I am all you think about, that you use for clout If you have any doubt, hear me shout. Bow down to your master, your next world will be a disaster. I have my crown, and not the kind you are privy to...
  10. cultist

I want this question answered about a corrupt mod

Coolnite7 used to work on this game and he actually went into one of my friends accounts with admin privileges and disbanded a tribe that people spend 100s of dollars on. It ended up costing us the world. Coolnite7's account now comes up as deleted. I want an explanaition. 100s of dollars was...
  11. cultist

looking for a decent tribe

i'm not the best in the game, but probably better than 70% of the people that do play looking for a tribe to start out. not sure if i will commit the whole way through, but if i don't, ill donate my villages to the people in my tribe i deem worthy of them. starting a new job in january, that's...
  12. cultist

No quest reward

Already submitted a ticket but maybe someone sees something here. Basically my start-up is completely ruined because of a glitch. I didn't get my quest reward resources that I was banking on and it's early game. This bug basically ruins my entire bloody strategy and I wasted my time. I'm...