• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. cultist

Cultist thread

damn every day he takes a new village who can stop him? every time i look at his profile theres another village taken whos next lol palace i havent logged on in 3 days and ur having all the fun without me ;( if someone can clear him today ill donate you 500 crowns i need my friend back u wont...
  2. cultist

Another one

unban palacestein hes dominating the current world and you wont even let him type hes beaten NRU, SAS, and OLD / OSG all by himself and you wont even let him gloat about it on the forums! unfair!
  3. cultist

Another one

oh they care they live in fear yeah just report the guy they may or may not ban them i think some of NRU's members just got banned if it is just a day ban tho then it wont even matter game is a joke
  4. cultist

Another one

https://commonwealthtribalwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vestial%27s_Betrayal notice when it was posted, u cant blame me for writing it today a mod logged into dukes acc and disbanded the tribe and today someone logged into palace's acc and sacrificed his noble and army
  5. cultist

Another one

meh forget it if u dont believe u dont belierve if u want to do some research google cult / cultist on here and tw2
  6. cultist

Another one

youre not as important as we are youve never seen this happen cos youre irrelevant its a fact that this happens to me and palace i can send u documentation of it happening like 8 years ago
  7. cultist

Another one

a mod logged onto palacesteins account today and sent his army and nobles abroad and he cant even post about it on the forums cos they banned him the game is a joke fun time i dont know why ur complaining tho cos the admins are working for your tribe
  8. cultist

Cultist thread

within 24 hours, following a ban and throttled internet, palace has nobled an SAS member, cleared an NRU member, and is next nobling an OSG / OLD member palace please remind me never to cross u lol ur the only one that holds a challenge
  9. cultist

Another one

yeah it's people cheating i had 3 million hauls before most of the top guys had 10k report him , they might finally do something about it i just got a reply today finally thanking me for helping them with cheaters it only took a month but better late than never
  10. cultist

Cultist thread

theyre throttling our internet connection again right as soon as palace sent nobles :) you guys should be ashamed of yourselves this is ridiciulous
  11. cultist

Cultist thread

it's not you ddosing us or NRU or SAS or OLD it is the administrators of the game once again you fail to have any kind of cognitive function they have been doing this for years search the TW1 forum Search who the commonwealth were
  12. cultist

Cultist thread

palace steins internet is being ddosed again xDDDD ur all so sad
  13. cultist

Cultist thread

palace has been kicked lol palace is now fighting NRU, SAS, and OLD holy crap palace youre more crazy than me the best part is, HE'S WINNING!
  14. cultist

Cultist thread

that was palace not me he just cleared another village thats 3 villages he cleared of SAS and NRU since he was unbanned he's about to get kicked out of OLD i think i guess this is what happens when you go to war in a war game sad
  15. cultist

Cultist thread

16. cultist

Cultist thread

you're being narrow-minded it is multi faceted ill give you a personal example at one point in my life i was unemployed, and i spent my time reading books, which was fine - but then i turned degenerate in drinking all the time (i still drink ofc, but i work and have responsibilities now) it was...
  17. cultist

Cultist thread

you are absolutely right, and i hate it ;( i am holding on to something that is dead, and there's no point. i still get some enjoyment from the game as in per the politics of the game, the social maneouverring and the external forums, and the diplomacy and drama etc which i can still salvage...
  18. cultist

Cultist thread

myself and palacestein are fighting both SAS and NRU and we are winning, lol cant expect 2 people v 2 tribes to ultimately win though, but for now we are
  19. cultist

Cultist thread

palacestein is requesting that someone attacks him because his farm is full and he wants to build his nobles lol
  20. cultist

Cultist thread

there is nothing wrong with flipping burgers if that is someone's job, and least they are contributing something and not on disability or the dole like most people on here i for one, have a more academic role