• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Top 10

Uhh made a new excuse huh. It was known that you threatened to finish him when the war started but in many months youve failed.your way unto him. You dont want to finish him because YOU CANT. LOL even with the help of Viking, you still miserably failed to take him down. And still openly MOCKS...
  2. Top 10

I dont get it. You said he was stacking yet you are showing me pics of soldiers with low numbers. You are countering your own argument. You accuses people of multi-accounting when you cant even provide proof. Is it just a pathetic excuses for not being able to take him down? He openly mocks you...
  3. Top 10

Blah blah blah pathetic excuses. You just cant finish them off. If my eyes aint lying Im seeing their villages pretty much intact with bashpoints still going up. It only suggest that they may have defended well against you and your tribe LOL. potpot even chastising you and CPS in his profile as...
  4. Top 10

Out of words? Excuse? Im right for telling you cant even finish a tiny player since he's protected by your neighbor? What a sad scaredy cat.
  5. Top 10

Wow since a decade ago? And you already have a team after you 1st went back? Sounds legit to me. Hahaha you look like you dont have life outside the game. 100% lightwork since all the heavy lifting was done by your friends and not you. Your only role was to brag on whatever "achievements" you...
  6. Top 10

Im pretty sure he had the same number of villa for the longest time. Thats idle for me. Anyway, its not that you can defeat him tho. With your style of gameplay, the OverLord might not get bothered by you. ;)
  7. Top 10

Ive heard that he was the guy who initiated war with Irn and you guys. Ive also heard youve threatened to wipe him out. Hmm, curious how the guy manage to hold all his villa in all fronts against CPS. He be worthy of his title OverLord for his defense. You, on the other hand, has failed...
  8. Top 10

So brave of you cabbage to gang me up. I guess I was not like potpot up there whom shockingly, you guys have evaded. You cant fight the Overlord cant you? Hahahah pathetic pattern in map all eastern CPS dodging him.
  9. Top 10

Who else are you fighting then? Inactive and idle villages? What a pathetic baboon. Scared for some duel? Eh? Even using mirico's? And yet you call yourself realm winner? LOL what a big FRAUD. Come now and send me more Cadavers mr. BigTalk fraudson
  10. Top 10

Youve also given me quite some achievement but I just dont post them on player profile. You seem so narcissistic. Put your money where your mouth is. So far Ive repelled a lot of IRN. Repelling you is easyy.. not unless you cry in your tribe just to lend you a hand. Huhu
  11. Top 10

Come try me, Ive taken some of your villa so far. Hahaha now send me some cadavers. -Ruchi
  12. Top 10

Hahahah how about recruiting charizard? 2ndplace? Horlakush? You just had your bp now since people quit and you went on free bashies against non responsive players LOL. Before this realm got boring, you were just little bashy. I dont need to tell you my name since Im better compared to you. I...
  13. Top 10

Quite some claim for a pretender and fraud. All those villas you take are either idle or quit. Only top 17 out of like 30-40 players left in the realm?
  14. Top 10

While you take? Wow big words. You werent even a tribe asset in the first place. All you do is noble villas who were emptied by your mates. Such a pretender. You wont last against our Lord Commander in a 1 on 1 basis.
  15. Top 10

And here you are, hiding under your daddy's robe. Daddy Burkie isnt it? xD
  16. Top 10

From what Ive heard he was just carried by burkie against NOR.
  17. Top 10

It is we, the Iron-born who will win this realm. JokeInTheBox.