• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Top 10 map

yes that's the issue lol you got it spot on. We're not allied with BoS and we're not working with them. I think most of BoS is inactive anyway. But yeah the world is ending. Unfortunate to see how little fight NRU had in them throughout the server. I guess you're mad you tribe hoped to every...
  2. Crowns disappearing

This happened 3 times since I started playing on the en72 server. I am losing crowns without actually spending them on anything. I contacted support and I've been told I am spending them on "commerce, buying wood clay or iron". I assume that means I am using instant trades but that mod doesn't...
  3. Top 10 map

dude you're way off with at least half of what you said. Unless you know for sure why bother giving your 2 cents? Just keep posting the maps
  4. Internal Error

refresh helps until you refresh too many times. Then you can't log in for 5-10 mins... very frustrating, makes farming really really slow for me
  5. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Watch out for more 1 spear attacks
  6. New World Competitions (EN72)

100k bash no crowns
  7. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Not gonna get into a forum argument. No idea who you are, really don't care either, guess that makes me "new around" yeah. I said my opinion on cheating and that's it. Have fun with your ban I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Go join a VP world, a tribe will pick you up and then join dom on a premade. There are ways to do it. Dom world is not for new players
  9. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Few years ago, ALL the "big" players were flexing in this forum about how good they are. They were ALL cheaters, no exception. Now they are all getting banned. It's refreshing to see inno move the game in the right direction so far. The player base will never grow as long as all the "elites"...
  10. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I don't know, restart next to your tribe or coin like crazy, that's what everyone does. Yeah worlds are small, yeah it makes it shit. No excuse to cheat. And it's embarrassing to complain for being banned for cheating!
  11. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

You seriously complaining about staff taking action against cheaters? Are you guys so desperate to win you can't play a fair game? Staff, I am really happy to see that after the 3 years break I had you're finally banning the cheaters! Keep it up and hopefully we won't see them in the forums either
  12. New World Competitions (EN72)

10000 population in military no crowns
  13. New World Competitions (EN72)

500 achievement points no crowns