• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. No Compliance with their own rules.

Well the problem is that this game hasnt active mods..If there is someone active he could answer here...I have already speak with everyone i know for this glitch so soon everyone will use it.Thats from me
  2. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

I dont think that admins cheated you buddy.I have never seen that in the past but anyway i think that you are not a good player..you just have big tongue an nothing else..Keep your angry for the next world See you there
  3. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

Well if you will join next server you will see what professional leadership means :) Also i will be more than happy to fight you.You could bring TDU members with you also.
  4. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

hehe ok i got it.Will you join new realm?
  5. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

You are winning cause your number buddy. If LIT and TCM turn against you then you will not win. Who begged to join you?
  6. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

You should know that the phrase "I have spies everywhere" is really sad buddy. I dont know the whole story about TSK and TDU and etc, but as i can see TDU had 75 members when i joined the server and 2 big tribes allies/nap.Their enemy was only TSK. TSK from the otherside had and has really bad...
  7. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

This realm seems more relax that should be..why there is a big MRT and all other tribes just dont fight them?
  8. A Discussion on Noobies (NUB)

I saw them from the first time cause they spawned one province next to me before restarted..i am sure that they are bots
  9. At last !

i will be there too!
  10. Attitude of En players

Maybe the best answer until now..
  11. Attitude of En players

I started this server as POW member..I saw all phaser of JHN transform..They were UNI and merge with MOF.I was ok about this merge.After that TNO came and changed the map.They were strong and were fighting very good with RMD so i liked their ideas and playstyle.RMD was playing only with merges...
  12. Poutine (TIN)

Heyyyy there! Will you play the new servet?and something else,lambezz still play?