• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion Jemeppe (EN88)

Anyone bothering to play this world? Only worth it if half decent players even turn up. I have a feeling that gone are the days of premades so I won’t even bother expecting that level of competitiveness.
  2. Next realm

Usually every 5 to 6 weeks. En87 opened July 4th so you’ll probably need to wait until mid August for En88. Hopefully it’ll be a relocation domination world as they’ll attract a larger player base. Although these days even dom worlds are pretty dead.
  3. Can of Stella

If you know or simply feel convinced enough that the tribe you mentioned is SFU why not join the world and compete against them? You can finally try to prove that you’re better than them all as you’ve claimed so often that you are. It’s a new world, you’d start on equal footing and you’ll all be...
  4. Removal of Threads

I didn’t really want to post here but as a player who has played with SFU and against them I can wholly admit their some of the most honest and skilled players left in the game. Their not as bad as you think Cultist they especially don’t work with the mods/devs. I have only played twice with...
  5. Boycott the world

Would sooner shove a carrot up my @$$ than waste time and money on this abysmal excuse for a ‘game’.
  6. General Discussion Eltz

HA bug fix good one We have a better chance of seeing a paraplegic beating Bolt in the 100M than Inno fixing this cursed game.
  7. Gwendoline Events feedbacks

It's been a grand total of 10 days since the end of the first Gwen event (for April) and now we have another one starting on the 16th. Rather than having 2 or 3 Gwen events over a 4/5 week period perhaps add more options for in game perchasing. We currently can buy 6,000 crowns maximum add a...
  8. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]
  9. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Just so y'all aware, this is how Jhin tends to pick up the ladies. No choice No conversation He literally picks the lass up, while saying "dude you're coming with me" Your charismatic trickery won't work this time Jhin, you gotta buy me dinner first xD
  10. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Shhh don't point out the obvious @Possessed doesn't realize everyone on the forums is trolling him. He's too slow to comprehend. Don't give it away
  11. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

I may simply be unbelievably dense right now. Like anyone I have my moments. But remember, only moments, I'll make sure to keep myself leagues above your own intelligence. Anyhow, please may someone clarify as to whether this homunculus Cave Refurbishing Egotistic Truly just Implied that I Not...
  12. Configurations Feedback (Laarne)

I can't say that its the largest or most difficult change for Inno to agree on but at least it inspires the hope that the game may have more positive changes coming in the future. Big thanks to you AshieM for pushing player requests towards the devs and getting them to listen.
  13. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Time to rant. Why is it that on a game with so much potential for positive entertainment we're left with troglodytes like yourself and Jhin on the [Family Friendly Mod Edit] forums having a [Family Friendly Mod Edit] competition for who has the most original insult. Quick answer, it's neither...
  14. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

TF is wrong with Y'all. Aight I'll settle it. @cute kitten xoxo You mind weighing in here cuz these nuggets are irking me. Thanks BB
  15. Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

@AshieM Any chance that this worlds configuration will be changed? You guys at Inno got plenty of feedback for this world from a literal dead forum.... I'm hoping for some feedback here too so we can actually play a game that interests us for once and isn't simply a game being used as a cash...
  16. Endgame & additional content

Just spitballing an idea here because why not. Believe me I know the devs will never see or listen but... After the world has been won meaning 80% domination or 3,000VP has been achieved why not have an end game AI challenge the winning tribe similar to the endgame crisis on Stallaris. It can...
  17. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Nah seriously dude I'm not Jhin. Tbf y'all obsessed
  18. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

No I'm not Jhin
  19. General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Who is joining this world? I need some friends because I'm an orphan. Will anyone come to play with me so I can emotionally abuse them with my toxicity before betraying them to the opposing tribes?
  20. Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

Couldn't agree more in respect of cutting the tribe member cap and having more tribes at high levels ultimately leading to more competition and overall increased cash flow. But, a 3,000 VP world with a 25 member cap for the tribe would make this hellish world drag out for 2x or 3x longer than it...