• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. elonfuzzk

Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

1. It's confirmed domination server. 2. Admins have rep for being active and fair, a world without 999 fake accounts, botting and scripting will truly be refreshing! 3. Spanish guys are organizing this, so let's play on their "home turf" and pretend the servers aren't physically located side by...
  2. elonfuzzk

Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Heard cheaters getting banned now, I guess Sam won't be playing then, so I'm in!
  3. elonfuzzk

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

I think depressive is a better word to describe this sub forum past few weeks
  4. elonfuzzk

Right back at yah This world 1v1 now?
  5. elonfuzzk

I have absolutely no clue what you've talking about, as you say I've JUST spawned in. I'm doing this new challenge, no upgrade challenge, where you win without upgrading any buildings at all! It's going well so far, I think, don't you? I would never use someone else's account, I wouldn't wanna...
  6. elonfuzzk

Top 10 map

Thx, but I'll stick to EN69 until these useless devs can make a new world that people actually want to play
  7. elonfuzzk

Configurations Feedback (Vianden)

@captc What feedback have you ever gotten with regard to non-relocation world that makes you create new ones?
  8. elonfuzzk

Don't give up yet @Thatsmyspot I am having too much fun!
  9. elonfuzzk

Top 10 map

So much drama on this world, should I join to create some more? yey/ney @Possessed 's vote is not accepted.
  10. elonfuzzk

Top 10 map

...He says after 3 drama posts in a row.
  11. elonfuzzk

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Isn't Canada just North America?
  12. elonfuzzk

Top 10 map

-Putin 2032
  13. elonfuzzk

Biggest Battles (Terebovlia)

Having > than 3 feet would be concerning
  14. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

New world, new alts, old story
  15. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Hmm this world seems fun @Sam @Possessed @Hurtlocker @whateveraliasyoustillhaveunbanned wanna make a tribe together? <3
  16. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

You are mistaken.. SFU + WSP + DOA + CBS + Saxons - Was able to beat a single big tribe that was literally called not a tribe, who had zero coordination and were teaching 15-20 new players the game, who all left by the way cause they didn't like playing against someone who merged into more...
  17. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Good to see Sam - @Possessed is still around to take this game more seriously than his last marriage. Happy to hear you're gonna "Force Inno's Hand" by spawning in another huge premade next world. Little do you realize that Inno thanks you for your money spent and aren't gonna care at all...
  18. elonfuzzk

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

@AshieM We don't accept "slow changes", we've already been waiting for like a decade for these simple changes. People are pissed and no "<3" are gonna make up for that. I most certainly don't wanna "kill the messenger", but how about the messenger bring a message back instead of deleting this...
  19. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Just because I in theory could climb Mt. Everest 100 times through my life, doesn't mean I can actually do it :rolleyes: Now, this has boiled down to you guys trying to defend yourself against the most obvious cheating in the history of TW, everyone reading this forum that is not in SFU sees...
  20. elonfuzzk

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

@TMS 8 nobles from 1 villa, going to 2 villas, all hit same second and all sent same second. Poor Bonesaw doesn't cheat, but suddenly Camel hops onto his account to "help him" with his attacks. This is the kind of players you've been playing with, running scripts on innocent player's accounts...