• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Thatsmyspot

Constant Game Lag

So I have to finally air frustrations at the Horrendous amount of lag in this game RN. And the fact it's the worst it's ever been. With Inno and their mods seemingly just not addressing it or pledging to Try and address it. I think it's time to end this exercise in frustration. I mean I'm...
  2. Thatsmyspot

An End To Gwen! ( Nobles mostly )

May I make a suggestion ... we end this (d)ucking Gwen archery Wheel!!! I mean ok perhaps unit deals. Res packages and instant trades etc. Perhaps if you must, keep them. But absolutely not Nobles! Or coins. Because this is an easy way for alt abusing Tribes and Players to up their vil count...
  3. Thatsmyspot

Connectivity problems - April 1st

Hmmm I'm at risk of being mocked here.. as its a certain day, convention loves to make idiots ( of which I am one ) publicly acknowledged.... But is anyone else having issues with app version of game... connectivity issues though the game is still playable but with slight lag Or is Inno...
  4. Thatsmyspot

Wheel Boosters (new items)

Recently Inno added new items to their Wheel Gwen events Forced loyalty Provs based Troop Cache's And W House space based Resource Cache's And these, especially the Troops booster are extremely, potentially powerful items to have in inventory. And do bring A New Edge to the game... for example...