• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

I think it's time To Lay this realm to rest Everything has been said already. I have nothing more too add personally. I fulfilled my personal vow. I wish we had SFU full strength but after what happened it wasn't possible But those who remained fought to the End and I'm proud of All those who...
  2. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Ar right lol Yeah I knew of that already sorry obvious now ah ha
  3. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

What am I looking at there. It's hard to tell....
  4. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Ffs Was just about to launch a final attack at 11pm Lmaooo Bye bye 4k zerk nukes :/
  5. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

I mean Looking down the list at Majestics Rag tag bunch of misfits in their tribe. Some of those names God knows how I'm coming in 2nd to them. Noobs incorporated. Nevertheless Joe, I'll fight to the Final day, frustrating the inq dacii... majestic? Ah god knows who im playing (noobs) on my...
  6. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

"Mopped the floor" Joe I've hammered ( ill say majestic in general cos it's really Majestic-getodacii-sfp-spanishINQ ) Majestic in general 75% of the time Taking vils Bouncing ops. Zerking high stacks Sneak attacks. Recaps Dealt with like 10 attackers in one go with minimal losses. 15...
  7. Thatsmyspot

Constant Game Lag

Forgive me if I sound apethic But I'll believe it when I see it. My faith In Inno is lacking, we have had Poor Game playability For longer than I can remember Edit* When I say, faith in Inno is lacking, I mean more along the lines of: totally non existant tbf
  8. Thatsmyspot

Constant Game Lag

So I have to finally air frustrations at the Horrendous amount of lag in this game RN. And the fact it's the worst it's ever been. With Inno and their mods seemingly just not addressing it or pledging to Try and address it. I think it's time to end this exercise in frustration. I mean I'm...
  9. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

I disagree Def bash is important So long as you're still growing as A tribe. Shows successful holds. However obviously when it gets this one sided its a sign of bombardment. It depends on the situation. I've seen tribes in the past go Full off Have a huge off bash, then have to defend...
  10. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

There's a group of them who always attack me and I watch them trying to string an op together on me, just watching them, I'm astounded how terrible their attacks are The nuke compositions, the distance of some of the attacks. They never manage a reasonable train. Just awful, awful work
  11. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Yeah he's not very good.... he was a notorious barb nobler. Since then I think someone else is now playing him on 69, but they are also just as dismal as Kev
  12. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Talking about off Bash Somehow edged the whole of Majestic during this onslaught Did use 25,000 berseks tho... so... Still reppin' To the last day lol Got people messaging " noob " lol That's how u know u made em maaaaad
  13. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

There was one curse in it.... Nevermind. Games over soon. All I will say again, as I cbb retyping Is that inno have tried to make the realm fair in their own way But it's actually totally failed. It's led to a chaotic and tentative realm I only hope that in future inno Can fins the answer...
  14. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

My Long hard thought out post was deleted for one curse word?! .... Could it not have edited instead
  15. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

That's good for me Profanity is a staple of my vocabulary
  16. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Nah when I say -V- I don't necessarily mean your group I just mean players who play for -V- I have info that they have account shared... You take this as a personal insult idk. But it's not ... it's just what it is. I'm not assigning blame I'm just explaining what's happened and maybe you're...
  17. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Alright thanks bud. Enough time hopefully for my last hurrah
  18. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

How long is left pls caerus? Sorry it doesn't say in game Just don't want it too end b4 I'm done with something cheers
  19. Thatsmyspot

Let's close it!

Hmmm but they left fellow tribemates who are still active to fend for themselves Sorry but i view that as deplorable If indeed some have been left by their ex team mates. You can disagree sure, But the community can judge for themselves the fact non of em are coming here too answer these...