• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Biggest Battles (Ortenbourg)

Saved for prosterity
  2. Disconnecting Every Time I send Farms

Another farming run and again connection issues on every village I send out attacks. When you use a preset key for the farming raids you can cover a whole province quickly and in the middle bam, wait 10-15 seconds to reconnect. I'm thinking this thread isn't looked at though by Inno Support is it?
  3. Disconnecting Every Time I send Farms

I've noticed this the last few weeks. I've got 120 mb broadband connection with no/light traffic. But every time I farm it happens. Farming is the most boring activities and to wait 10 seconds while it auto-connects is frustrating. I'm assuming it's a safety feature against bots, can it be...
  4. General Discussion (Nideggen)

Next few days I believe
  5. Night bonus timer displaying wrong time

I think has something to do with local time zone settings on your device plus the server you play on. If this isn't an issue maybe we can archive this one?
  6. Can not use inventory items.

Never seen this issue on Android, is it still a problem? I play regularly on Android for 3 years. Maybe it was fixed quickly? Has it happened recently?
  7. Android features from browser

To add further details about shared spy reports. In a browser, if I select Info of an enemy village that has already been spied by one of my fellow tribesman/women, I can see the report (if it was green) as it is shared automatically. This would be very useful on TW2 App. Currently I have to spy...
  8. Android features from browser

Hi, Is it possible to implement shared spy reports on the mobile versions of TW2? I currently play via the Mobile App, maybe 95% of my time. I have over 3 years Android TW2 experience and happy to help beta testing, new feature testing or just report features that would enrich TW2 to...