• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. peeters

Is MFD Marked for Death?

the walking dead maybe already dead?
  2. peeters

Top tribes

haha guys ... or that temple fallacy or not .... as co you can never know because the program is running next to tw2 What I also noticed is that he perfectly snip noble s and Deceiver s and not trebs and buying troops is still a difference than sniping but ah, it is what it is .... Also do...
  3. peeters

Top tribes

haha I view this as a thick complement I am a bit disappointed about the number of mass tribes that you see today on the worlds...
  4. peeters

Top tribes

héhé I have impressed this world , I see my name here :p
  5. peeters

Top tribes

bloody pirates in this world :D
  6. peeters

Best / worst tribes

strength in this difficult time
  7. peeters

Best / worst tribes

do not feel offended, just want to make fun
  8. peeters

Best / worst tribes

haha is true breed real belg ,indeed, many Belgians are sailing on this ship :D
  9. peeters

Best / worst tribes

I am too quick ? :p
  10. peeters

No Victory Points on this world

No Victory Points on this world +1
  11. peeters

Best / worst tribes

lol itself here I do not touch unseen or mentioned by the forum :) the only thing I can say here are 50 pirates on board who are used to fighting ... real warriors, whether you're with 100 or 500 if you're not with us you're going to lose, I'm still waiting for my first real fight tis only...
  12. peeters

Best / worst tribes

https://gyazo.com/205d25d3b056a9bb41a6e69798e1fb93 think that the fight points tell us quite a bit ... especially if you know how many people are in a tribe https://gyazo.com/7493620195ff070ba6681db047e59067