• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. CrazyMonkey28

Contest result?

hello, when will we find out the winners from the last contest?
  2. CrazyMonkey28

Daily reward

i have an ideea to make this game more interesting for non-crowners too, and i think it would make the game a lot more balanced for every player. I would suggest that every 5 th day of consecutive login into the game, players to get 10 crowns instead 2000 ressources package.....in this way even...
  3. CrazyMonkey28

EN65 Map

A very colorful map as always in the early stage of the game. The big battle is between Rank 1 vs Rank 2 / Rank 3. Just a few more weeks until half players will quit then we will see how things will go. Not too many information to give right now. P.S I dont play this realm but i like making...
  4. CrazyMonkey28

Night Theme

can someone explain how did he do it?
  5. CrazyMonkey28

Barbs

does anyone know when are barbs using their resources to grow?....is it a specific time or will they upgrade a house whenever they have the specific resource for building a house? and is it like normal players queueing buildings or they are building instant like at MoL case?(sorry for my grammar...
  6. CrazyMonkey28

Map

Top 10 tribes map....just for a small strategic view bcs i dont have any info about alliances and wars. 1. Greek Army 2. War Force 3. Unidentified 4. PUNG 5. Clown Empire 6. Magic 7. Nightmare of the Castle 8. Mercenaries of North - Brown ones....they dont have brown colour lol 9. Resurrection...