• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Lord-Titus

Since there are no mods and no bans for any sort of cheating...

I have realized this could be a fun world. @SFU - We can all just infinite dupe resources and army. Every gets to noble every barb and dupe army and coins. Full on Tribal Wars with 1 million serks. Everyone gets to have 100 million + bash and infinite nobles. Could be interesting.
  2. Lord-Titus

Let's Not......

Guys - its incredibly obvious that certain players are acquiring resources by exploitative ways. I have well over 5k+ hours on this game and I've seen every combination of things - you can't remotely grow this fast early game given the facts as they stand. I crown a lot too but that is...
  3. Lord-Titus

Why are VP worlds even a thing?

Like seriously, why? 1. To maximize VP, you want each province with the maximum number of possible players (10+). This is directly contradictory to any strategic sense. 2. VP endgame is usually either 1) one tribe with an unbeatable snowballed VP lead or 2) a VP race with two tribes where its...
  4. Lord-Titus

Farewell and Congrats

I'd like to say thanks to the many players that made this victory possible. There is probably too many players to name and many have come and go. First off thanks to nonononou (rip rank 2) , white star, MightyZeus and Captain Sly for being part of the core leadership in the early mid game and...
  5. Lord-Titus

70% reached

Based on data..already at 73%. World should be closed to new players atleast and domination started
  6. Lord-Titus

Top 5 Tribes

1. Royal Knights - Classic MRT every world 2. The Vikings - Mix of experienced and new players..seems decent so far 3. Devil's Advocates - Again some very good players and some new ones. Doing quite well in OBP & got some good farmers. 4. War Team - Can't say much about them. Southeast/west ish...
  7. Lord-Titus

Domination

Any time now..
  8. Lord-Titus

Top 10 Tribes / Map

Can someone post a new map? Top 3 is the same old.. TAX/NWT/N W and trs vs TNS Some new tribes in the top 10..AUF has seen quick rise, fake Yak rising steadily. THC also jumped a couple ranks And of course the Bananas are here :)