• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Lord-Titus

No Compliance with their own rules.

LOL You guys used this shit first. We just followed HAHAHHAHAHA No one else on this specific server did this. We all realized what you were doing. Mods took no action. So now you fuck around and found out.
  2. Lord-Titus

General Discussion Dún Libhse

I have learned this new advanced strategy from the Brazilians. Just a follower.
  3. Lord-Titus

You guys need more help? Not fun when you just roll over and die I like some competition please. Can you get good?
  4. Lord-Titus

This player has been nobled. Eliminated by a bigger nuke :) There's always bigger fish.
  5. Lord-Titus

If ur a forum admin. PLEASE RESIGN.

Imagine going for Gwen when you have infinite resources LOL
  6. Lord-Titus

They tried that with Medieval Storms, but to me the game balance there was just not it.
  7. Lord-Titus

Fair point. I agree. I haven't played in 3 years - came back to this.
  8. Lord-Titus

If ur a forum admin. PLEASE RESIGN.

Lets not blame poor forum mods They actually just do forums lol
  9. Lord-Titus

Since there are no mods and no bans for any sort of cheating...

Yeah says the guy with Weight of Education 1
  10. Lord-Titus

You guys wont be able to fight. Just save res and restart away. There will be folks who will deal with the Brazilians.
  11. Lord-Titus

Since there are no mods and no bans for any sort of cheating...

I have realized this could be a fun world. @SFU - We can all just infinite dupe resources and army. Every gets to noble every barb and dupe army and coins. Full on Tribal Wars with 1 million serks. Everyone gets to have 100 million + bash and infinite nobles. Could be interesting.
  12. Lord-Titus

Let's Not......

The how to dupe infinite resources guide is literally on Youtube. Instead of going on about SFU, maybe for once just recognize the complete game breaking abuse that is going on to dupe 4 million + res.
  13. Lord-Titus

Let's Not......

Mods - Stolen Goods 3 is 100,000 resource farmed. 50 Minted Coins is 4,150,000 resources total. It has been three days This is the most disgusting, flagrant, in your face cheating, I have seen. This staggering amount of resources is so hilarious impossible - I don't think the world in total...
  14. Lord-Titus

Let's Not......

Please - link me to your past worlds and Hall of Fame top 3 finishes. I am curious.
  15. Lord-Titus

Let's Not......

Guys - its incredibly obvious that certain players are acquiring resources by exploitative ways. I have well over 5k+ hours on this game and I've seen every combination of things - you can't remotely grow this fast early game given the facts as they stand. I crown a lot too but that is...
  16. Lord-Titus

General Discussion Dún Libhse

No more good players on the forums? Shame
  17. Lord-Titus

80%

no one gives a shit this world was over in January and people were just playing out a pointless world that everyone with half a brain knew was over. when all people have to do to login for 10 minutes and send some nobles its pretty much done you trying to even pretend you are remotely of any...
  18. Lord-Titus

80%

are u dumb the world is declared won and the crown prizes are already given out
  19. Lord-Titus

New Domination 70%

ah my bad i guess can't use bad language but yeah really fun when its just 3-4 people playing 10+ accounts nobling barb when vik/naxtune plays henk from hank, arachna, vigi, hewhomustnotbenamed accounts and snuf gets to play julius caesar bacco and slimer and dzjenghis khan and you all just...
  20. Lord-Titus

General Discussion (Laarne)

but also funny you completely miss the point that other people pointed out. Playing 2 hours of this is better than 1. Playing 4 hours is better than 2. It obviously scales and how long people decide to play obviously up to them to allocate. Fundamentally, it is a game that very much scale with...