• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. dagda mor

Bot/Scripting

Does anyone know of a bot/script that works on IOS (iPhone/Ipad). If so I would like have a copy to download. That way my ban will be legit.......................................
  2. dagda mor

Reports Archive

Would be nice to be able to archive Battle Battle Reports. Currently you can only mark them as Favorite but not move them to an Archive. Battle Report get cluttered with these reports. I have seen coops that have 1000's of reports. In other words, spy reports, attack reports need to be archived...
  3. dagda mor

Farming

I remember see somewhere concerning troops and resources. It stated that x troop gathers more x resource more than the others. Does anyone know about this. Looked at the wiki but did not see anything. Spears gather more x resource Swords gather more x resource Archers gather more x resource HC...
  4. dagda mor

TW2-Tools

Anyone know what is going on with tw2-tools website. Has been under maintenance for over two days. It has also had problems for the past week.
  5. dagda mor

Script Issue

building_names","headquarter"] (["building_status","level"])
  6. dagda mor

English Speaking Servers

Are there any other English speaking servers besides us and en. Say maybe Netherlands or Norweigen?
  7. dagda mor

Cats

Newbie question: Once you get your HQ up to lvl 25 and get your Academy and HOO built, if you decide to cat down your HQ to make more space to recruit troops do you lose the ability to mint coins in academy or recruit zerks/trebs in HOO?
  8. dagda mor

Another Noob Queation

I know that I can only send two co-op invites, but how many co-op's can I accept. I know this was recently changed due to the "pushing issue".
  9. dagda mor

Troops to Points Ratio

Noob Question: What is troops to points ratio for a player? What is troops to points ratio per tribe? Thanks Dagda Mor The Anarchist