• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Adobe Flash Player

Does TW2 use Flash Player - as Many Games Do, or at least Used To ? Adobe tell us that Flash Player has reached its EOL and not only are they Ceasing Support for the Product, but they recommend the Immediate Removal of Flash Player from our Systems for Added Security.
  2. Game not loading, or only 20%

Inadequate Communications Channels or Bandwidth has been a CONSTANT PROBLEM with TW2 for at least the last Six Months. I've been Fobbed Off with every excuse under the sun, and have tried Every "Fix" (Excuse) suggested WITHOUT ANY IMPROVEMENT. I know SCORES of other players who have similar...
  3. Iron Imbalance

I think the "problem" arises because your NEEDS CHANGE as you progress through the game. Early on while Building Villages from Start Up you need far more Wood than anything else, so Wood seems to be SCARCE. Later, when you start Arming for War, and Fighting Battles, you just CAN'T get enough...
  4. EN 20 [Night Bonus]

I think we NEED a Night Bonus ..... not a Global one, as that won't stop the COWARDS who abuse the system. Players should be required to register their Country, and the Bonus can then be applied to match their Time Zone. "Sneaking Up" to do your Dirty Work, knowing your Opponent is fast asleep...