• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Hawk.eye

Looking for a good premade tribe

Okay Guys join North East and then The Hawks of Navardun(THN) please also send me your experiences so I know you better.
  2. Hawk.eye

well be a dear and msg me on skype so we can figure it out :)
  3. Hawk.eye

I wasn't around since like 2016 i guess? but i won a world here on tw2 (w12 or w13 i guess?) and played tw1 and won so many there which i know is totally irrelevant but makes me look like a big deal so yeah won 5 there first being w40. now i'm searching for some nice guys to start this world...
  4. Hawk.eye

Iron Imbalance

if only we could change the wood booster quests give early game to iron boost that would do a lot of help to early game.
  5. Hawk.eye

World status

i beg to differ this game is playable even without spending a penny. you can get free Grand masters , master of loots , medics you have free access to all features. you need money for buying troops tacticians having more resources and blah blah... tbh all of this is doable with active farming...
  6. Hawk.eye

World status

no one said it is. two good changes been made to sabotage system and both helped players feel better against mass sabotage and both were suggested by community. first when movement speed of sabotage commands got increased second when homeguard been moved from level 15 to level 14 for a better...
  7. Hawk.eye

World status

if you have any suggestion or any solutions for a fairer game play please share and i will forward it to the devs.
  8. Hawk.eye

World status

if your village is so dear to you , there is one thing you can do. you can spend 100 crowns on homeguard technology and let the attacker pay for what he is doing.(with crowns your homeguard will always be active even when its level drop below 14)
  9. Hawk.eye

World status

its a feature a kind of tactic. and there is no shame in using it. i mean i don't mass sabotage myself but come on embarrassing cowardliness blah blah blah :)) is going excess.
  10. Hawk.eye

Inactives still not going grey

as far as i know if moderation team come to conclusion that you are cheating and can provide evidence of it they can ban you and its fair. usually you can raise your voice and do your own reasoning and rescue the ban if you are right but mods are there to ensure everything is going smoothly and...
  11. Hawk.eye

Poll: World closing

it is closed now. been fun playing with you people :P
  12. Hawk.eye

Poll: World closing

lets find that one person who voted yes and kill him/her
  13. Hawk.eye

RLP vrs B-H

lol :D as you can see the stats were fake and RLP won the world.
  14. Hawk.eye

Some kind words

well :D i also met so many good players and respectable characters here, Hibakusha , MorgenNZ , Metalbunny , zekk , Immortal LTU , Exotic Spb , MissDaisy , Hadesrulers and there are more that i can't remember right now but thank you all for the good time, enemy or friend it was fun talking to...
  15. Hawk.eye

Unraveling some myths regarding the battle engine

well i think you didn't quite get my view point. i'm not saying if else is not used in battle engine or shouldn't be used i say you can't use it to randomize stuff. perhaps its irrelevant since i read last few posts again and i dont really recall why i said that... thats me. i already forgot...
  16. Hawk.eye

Resilience pays

yeah i was going to say if RLP had anything inside me they could win the world. but that sounds awkward. and i didn't say it obviously.
  17. Hawk.eye

it dosen't make much sense for a programmer to make an if/else condition that gives back randomized results ,it usually is used to narrow the entries and give you one solid result out of them. and the issue here is under similar consequences results vary. so either there is a factor that we dont...
  18. Hawk.eye

this statement is false , but you just reminded me that nobling an empty village with no walls in tw1 was possible with sole nobleman and its not here. the most probable theory here is the same thing mentioned above by hiba , i think to one break point nobleman is totally secure like when 70%...
  19. Hawk.eye

well its a odd one. personally i think luck has a thing to do with it really , like as long as 70+1% of your troops survive the nobleman is secure that passed and as your causality increases your chance of losing your noble will growth. something like this : 70% troops survive(secure nobleman) >...
  20. Hawk.eye

Resilience pays

never was good at any school stuff anyway :p but thank you for the A this be the best i ever got in my whole life. its a tragedy , we dont laugh at tragedies.