• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Viking

"Elite" - What a joke...

Thanks for your motherly concern :) However, I'm doing find being all alone. So, don't worry too much.
  2. Viking

"Elite" - What a joke...

Bladerunnerz just backstabbed me. We had agreed on a NAP; he now has a noble attempt of my main village (Viking account; no tribe). They are not to be trusted!
  3. Viking

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

The traitor Sephyrx got it all wrong. Don’t your spies give you correct information? Your tribe have picked up more members from Wolves then we have, so that could be an interesting discussion, who is merging with whom. Yes, we had a temporary NAP with them to figure out who we should accept in...
  4. Viking

Don’t blame me. You became a traitor all by yourself. That will be your legacy on this world.
  5. Viking

Traitors always needs to explain their actions with a lot of words. That’s why I just break down all your BS to one simple word that everyone understands: Traitor!
  6. Viking

MRA

A traitor will always have excuses. You’re no difference.
  7. Viking

The only terms you left on where you own terms. How in the world can you claim that you left on “good terms” when it was never discussed with leadership? You’re a traitor and your villages belongs to us. I hope you grow them large and juicy for us, because I will be moving in at some time in the...
  8. Viking

Quinburk Realm Competitions

5 villages using crowns https://gyazo.com/a5a12a5cfbb369423ca308d92e748697
  9. Viking

Quinburk Realm Competitions

http://prnt.sc/agvmot 2nd acad on the server. With crowns Viking
  10. Viking

New World? Time to trash it up.

Viking will be there.
  11. Viking

New world

Hey guys, relax. I'm enjoying my holiday and RL :cool:
  12. Viking

Poll: World closing

Close!
  13. Viking

Victory

Congratulation to everyone. It’s been great to be part of this tribe and I look forward to fight alongside many of you when the next new world open. Our victory on this world comes after a lot of hard work, dedication mixed together with great team work.