• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. RomanImperi

Counting each day it takes Inno to fix their servers

I will be mailing in a formal complaint to Inno about you Camel, just as I did with Tokano and Ashie. Enjoy your last few weeks here with the TW2 team.
  2. RomanImperi

I am keeping all my posts well-within the rules and guidelines. (Saying "you know what they are" is so irresponsible, imagine getting pulled over by a police officer and get arrested and when asking why you were arrested, he says "you know what you did.") You need a demotion. YOU for some...
  3. RomanImperi

I am sure they are doing what every tech company does in Silicon Valley; Internships with $0 pay so they can put on their application they worked for big daddy Inno before they ship off to the states to get an indie dev gig which flunks and they go back with debt and repeat till they finally...
  4. RomanImperi

I agree maxi, I have been trying to voice my concerns since this update. Yet all Inno has done is had a staff crisis and release more worlds. Unfortunately this game is a dying breed. The main goal is to suck money from players while keeping the game scotch taped together. The gifts I wrap at...
  5. RomanImperi

I can't send any attacks or fakes without being DC'd for almost an hour. I hate Inno and I hate anyone that works for them. You have completely ruined this community and experience by putting limiters on the legit players who try to coordinate attacks and fakes. Pretty cringe and I'm sick of...
  6. RomanImperi

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

This must be new, I never got any from AshieM and Tokano in the past and got instant banned. Hmmm
  7. RomanImperi

Can I get a non-bias update on this world and the direction its projected to go? (Winners, allies, naps, enemies, OPs in areas. Etc)
  8. RomanImperi

@Thatsmyspot Vu vill sbin zee veel und like it or zee beatings continue
  9. RomanImperi

120 Loyalty?...

Ah nvm seems there is 20 Loyalty increaser
  10. RomanImperi

Day 67: Looks like they gotta fix their mod team now smdh
  11. RomanImperi

Day 65: I can hear tw2 thematic music when I try to fall asleep. like tinnitus but inno's version.