• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

What is that crap, I get disconnected and have to wait a min or two for every 20 farm run I send? Sending 50 farm runs from 9 towns now take 1h...not 5 mins... what crap is this????
  2. I cannot see the realm!

I can't see the realm in the open realm list....
  3. Server is going like a jojo...

Server is very unstable - respond time is very very long... I can do several attacks, no response - then it pops up all of them, wich also mess it up. It wont load new areas, have to refresh - and that takes a minute to complete. Messages and reports are not showing, because it takes too long...
  4. Hamsters ate the server line...

Cant login, but when i get in...it takes 3-5 mins and i disconnect. Cannot do anything on the server.
  5. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

This issue has been going on for 2 days now. Every 4-5 mins, it looses connection - and nothing happends. Have to wait 2-3 mins before I can reconnect to server. This must be an internal network/switch error, as it is not my connection that is wrong. I can play other tw worlds with no problems...
  6. Tatai Var - keeps getting internal error!

I tried 2 different computers now - and whenever I try to send a attack, i get 'Internal Error'. I can put things in build que - and thats about it. The game is now unplayable.
  7. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

Assuming there is a connection problem with the server, as it looses internet connection - drops out for 2-3 mins then its back online agian for 5 mins, and it looses connection again. This problem has been going on now for 2-3 hrs, and is quite annoying.
  8. Huniade is unplayable.

Firefox 37.0.4 For each town I have to reload 3-4 times now. I got 60 towns, and that will take me way over 3 hrs to just finish thoose towns to even look at them without doing anything. It says server timeout -you have to reload, I been having this for 2-3 hrs now . and now I give up...this...
  9. Huniade is unplayable.

Firefox 37.0.4 For each town I have to reload 3-4 times now. I got 60 towns, and that will take me way over 3 hrs to just finish thoose towns to even look at them without doing anything.
  10. Connectivity Issue! Keeps loosing connection...

Something is up with the connection or servers - I keep loosing connection and it have to reload every minute...
  11. Market will not flip to page 2 and 3 etc...

After the new publish, when you go to market - you cannot flip over to next page at offers. It works if you type page number manually. Using Firefox 37.0.2
  12. No more donuts for me to my coffee... *sigh*

Seems I have to find something other sweet...first its a lot of fat donuts to clean up....but I need sugar on it... *gasps*
  13. New message terminate when you attach report...

If you highlight a town in the map and choose send message from there, and try to attach a report - the whole message is terminated and dissapears. I keep forgetting it, and it is a pain to have to rewrite the whole message.
  14. Paladine benefit for attacking other province do not show on attack screen.

When I target a player outside my own privinces, I get up 42% power - but adding the paladine to the battle do not give the benefit of it. It does not change from 42%, as he was not with me in the battle. I tried both in firefox (updated - no addons) and chrome (updated - no addons). No matter...
  15. Capture the flag!

I am trying to get a event lasting a week or two, where we pick a town far away from anyone - and the guild that gets the flag when it is over get a prize. Who do I talk to of the admins to get a event of this happend?
  16. Report to admin button???

It is no report to admin future in messages or in game.
  17. Reply to forum give unread forum - and wont dismiss.

When I reply to forum msg, I get a new unread message - I go back to the topic, and it wont dismiss. I go to head forum and it shows unread. Only way to get it dismissed is use 'mark forum read'.