• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

It can be that your ip are banned for 1-2 min when you repeatly send mass farms... so, first they disconnect you - then they ban your ip for 2 mins....at least how it seems to be...
  2. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
  3. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

I was wondering if it was the new anti cheat system they implented, that made the game unplayable... but - as this is a huge problem for me, I doubt ill go another server...my normal of spending hrs every day on the game - will expand to spending weeks every day on the same tasks.... - and I...
  4. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

What is that crap, I get disconnected and have to wait a min or two for every 20 farm run I send? Sending 50 farm runs from 9 towns now take 1h...not 5 mins... what crap is this????
  5. I cannot see the realm!

I can't see the realm in the open realm list....
  6. Server is going like a jojo...

Server is very unstable - respond time is very very long... I can do several attacks, no response - then it pops up all of them, wich also mess it up. It wont load new areas, have to refresh - and that takes a minute to complete. Messages and reports are not showing, because it takes too long...
  7. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

I see it resets now, finally...but some still got the bug. Hope they do a 'world reset' so it affects all...or restart.
  8. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

That is abuse of bug - and should be reported.
  9. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

Ye - I got the same....I can relocate 13k new axemen to my town.
  10. Hamsters ate the server line...

Cant login, but when i get in...it takes 3-5 mins and i disconnect. Cannot do anything on the server.
  11. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

You did something, so now its stabile - perfect connection all day :-)
  12. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

This issue has been going on for 2 days now. Every 4-5 mins, it looses connection - and nothing happends. Have to wait 2-3 mins before I can reconnect to server. This must be an internal network/switch error, as it is not my connection that is wrong. I can play other tw worlds with no problems...
  13. Tatai Var - keeps getting internal error!

I tried 2 different computers now - and whenever I try to send a attack, i get 'Internal Error'. I can put things in build que - and thats about it. The game is now unplayable.
  14. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

It is close to unplayable. I can do half my commands, then it just looses connection - and I have to wait 3 mins, and i can do rest of the commands...switch to other city, and start doing commands, it looses connection and I have to wait another 3 mins - and if i am lucky, I get to finish...
  15. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

Assuming there is a connection problem with the server, as it looses internet connection - drops out for 2-3 mins then its back online agian for 5 mins, and it looses connection again. This problem has been going on now for 2-3 hrs, and is quite annoying.
  16. Huniade is unplayable.

I tried 7 times to get into my city, it freeze on screen and i have to reload - i try get into city, it freeze...I had it with this game for tonight. Fix it or give me my money back.
  17. Huniade is unplayable.

Firefox 37.0.4 For each town I have to reload 3-4 times now. I got 60 towns, and that will take me way over 3 hrs to just finish thoose towns to even look at them without doing anything.
  18. Huniade is unplayable.

Firefox 37.0.4 For each town I have to reload 3-4 times now. I got 60 towns, and that will take me way over 3 hrs to just finish thoose towns to even look at them without doing anything. It says server timeout -you have to reload, I been having this for 2-3 hrs now . and now I give up...this...
  19. Losing Connection

It has been connection issues, and has nothing with browsers to do.
  20. Connectivity Issue! Keeps loosing connection...

Something is up with the connection or servers - I keep loosing connection and it have to reload every minute...