• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Darteye

That Moment When...

When protection ends and all those people who you have been watching in ur prov (and vice versa) are able to hit your precious army :P This can be a fun game hehe, post those moments in TW2 with a proper pic representation hah.
  2. Darteye

Your Resident Lurker Vet

Well boys and girls i have been lurking on and off being that i havent found a browser game that really compares to what TW2 was/could be without the P2W and the other flaws that i talked about ad nausea while i was actively playing. The level of commitment and the ability to just anniahlate a...
  3. Darteye

The Balance of Power

So what do you guys think the..lets say top 5 most powerful tribes are on the world? Doesnt mean pts...take in acct skill/pts/bash the whole package. 1. WW. 2. KUB 3. MPE 4. PTG 5. TOD I think the top 3 are interchangeable as it stands all 3 being pretty solid groups though WW. have quite a...
  4. Darteye

Minimizing app Bug

So first off I dont think I can relocate troops on Android (there's no tab) Second any time I minimize game on phone I go back into it and it won't let me que or attack anything....it sits in the loading circle when clicking HQ/rax or when trying g to get to attack screen....I close the ap and...
  5. Darteye

Ridding the World of STD(s)

Well boys and girls the time has come for yet another large move in the world and you guessed it! Its time to remove the cocky little tribe known as STD as they have been a pain in the whole worlds butt... Now i know your thinking "but Darteye why do you not like them so much? What did they...
  6. Darteye

Welp There Goes Another One (SETO)

Ah yes, our favorite barb noblers have finally been told enough is enough and the forces that be are going to be removing them from the world. So we in ADD i know hate barb noblers, we have kicked people for it already from our own tribe so are we really gonna let someone else take our...
  7. Darteye

Underdogs of the World

So we all can see the big tribes of the world (SETO/Sur/ADD). This thread is for the "other" guys out there that are kinda under the radar. Maybe a rim tribe that shows alot of promise? I know on 3 we started as a rim tribe and went on to be one of the most prominent tribes. So do we see...
  8. Darteye

NEW and their Dishonor...

LMAO!!! So these guys NAP us (ADD) and all is well and good then outta nowhere (atilla their leader/warlord) attacks one of our members with a noble (taking the villa yep), so of course we declare war on them (rimming a bunch). Now they want us to NAP them as they cant have anyone else joining...
  9. Darteye

Maps

Starting this up here are the early core front runners (top 5 ish)
  10. Darteye

Ut Ohhhh

We got a world with 3-4 worlds already won with players looking to take another victory. This should be interesting :) everyone foaming at the mouth to win their 2nd world.
  11. Darteye

Timers Off

When you goto village info it says for example 20 hrs Hc travel time. You send the Hc and it takes 26 to get there. This is throwing off my timings what gives? I dont remember these being off, other then the slight imperfection of a few seconds. Is this because of tribe skills or? I dont...