• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Darteye

World Drama

too high and too much pop required to be worth...
  2. Darteye

World Drama

this is not hard to do with coordination and activity (landing hits at same times). Bots are able to send trains i hear for the 4 attack in 1 sec train, i also do this without bots on a regular basis (ask peacefrog or any of my cos). With how prevalent bots are in this game its hard to...
  3. Darteye

What Player Are You?

my only issue would be with those using 3rd party systems to farm/send tight trains/snipe/backtime....aka all that stuff vet players pride themselves on being good at (though really its mainly activity at certain times then legit skill). The game has changed alot since last i played it...
  4. Darteye

World Drama

me too...this popcorn isnt tasting as good anymore...
  5. Darteye

WAR declared between OS and OWN

Eh i mean OWN is at a pretty big disadvantage as OS has more academies...
  6. Darteye

World Drama

7. Darteye

WAR declared between OS and OWN

*popcorn*
  8. Darteye

At last !

*lurking*...i might start here we shall see
  9. Darteye

That Moment When...

That moment when you noble a villa in a new prov but the farm is too small to make a church...
  10. Darteye

That Moment When...

only reason they rimmed me was because of the mass support and then 6 diff people attacking me so i dont feel bad...and how would u know maybe i only got a few troops? Maybe i got 50k? who knows haha unless ur friends with the guy im talking about hmmm lol
  11. Darteye

That Moment When...

That moment when you noble the main of the one that attacked u right outta prot...
  12. Darteye

That Moment When...

haha nah pretty even tbh but we will see how it ends ;)
  13. Darteye

That Moment When...

haha nah dont think i will this time, promise :P but yea did get in an early game of cat and mouse with us trying to hit eachothers nukes with a guy 2 tiles away...slowed me down a bit
  14. Darteye

That Moment When...

That moment when you are getting nobles and can finally deal with the threat that hit you right afterprot ended...
  15. Darteye

That Moment When...

that moment when its time to move provinces to greener pastures...
  16. Darteye

Top 10 Maps

hehe Kei that was an entertaining read...anyone who has played a decent amt of time will know the pain of supporting a 50% faith villa :( but yea he kinda wrecked... Nice top 10 analysis as always ghrin, though the colors are very close to eachother (POT and NOH) so hard to see the distinct...
  17. Darteye

Top 10 Maps

Mine works fine...no analysis i will save that to guys more intertwined in the politics :P
  18. Darteye

That Moment When...

Welp its back to the ole farming for academy game...SO! That moment when there is only 1 person who is farming well in ur prov other than you...
  19. Darteye

That Moment When...

That moment when your friends are getting picked on in the forums... Btw all of htese early fights mean nothing per say cause there arnt enough nobles in the world for trains etc...most are gwen nobles with a contingent of people actually at academy. The world hasnt matured yet and lets be...
  20. Darteye

Top 10 Maps

Good analysis well done man...and yes...i did get rimmed :(((((((( its not a rumor haha