Search results

1. Top 10 map

Thanks nru for taking nectan off our hands. Saves me from having to kick him :)
  2. Top 10 map

The whole nru/rof nap i call b.s. when i was dealing with 500 incomings for 4 days straight. Rof was sending a lot of fakes as well with nru.
  3. Top 10 map

They are trying gotta give them credit
  4. Top 10 map

Just meat shields to protect the core.
  5. Top 10 map

Who are you and why you important? Ohhh wait your not
  6. Top 10 map

I wont even get into the rest of this nonsense. Too much drama for my liking. You know who has no drama or babysitters is twd. Lol
  7. Top 10 map

What do you mean botting? Thats what jhing is good at
  8. Top 10 map

Boh still alive? no idea
  9. Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Why not time to read the forums. I mean you can say what you want about me or twd. Yes im canadian, yes we have been fighting some good some bad. Some tribe lost all their members. Nru has a bigger turnover then the restraunt industry. We agreed to a 7 days ceasefire that ended 30 hours before...
  10. Top 10 map

So much for staying on topic. Lol hypritcal much Also bos and twd do not have diplomacy but that will change soon lol. And to put thr rumours to bed cause im fine with being honest. Twd (me) apporched bos first for diplomacy. I was respectfully declined cause of the ex kov members. Either way...
  11. Top 10 map

Lol what players getting butthurt cause their is some friendly banter on the forums. I missed the tw 1 forums where the shit talking was real
  12. Top 10 map

We have been waiting for a map update someone does it and you say the colours is horrible. I liked the map update. Cheers canowar
  13. Top 10 map

Well it wasnt supposed to be spread on the interenet but whatever lol
  14. Top 10 map

You get all the messages. I get like zero to join twd lol
  15. Top 10 map

Im sorry i quoted that wrong on bos tribe page. Lol
  16. Top 10 map

How? Bos mentioned on their tribe profile "twd and nru well feel the blades of steel" and i can tell you we dont have diplomacy with nru. Lol Also fun time is an awesome spy :)
  17. Top 10 map

I agree i hope it stays this way. Been a fun world so far. Keep up the good fighting twd, Nru, and bos
  18. Top 10 map

Easier said then done. They have some quality players over their same with bos and it seems top three tribes has no diplomacy based on bos tribal page
  19. Top 10 map

As soon as we get close to taking over first. NRU recruits to keep that first place. Soon we will take over first
  20. Top 10 map

No corrction were nobling any and all in our paths. One province at a time. And to be fair victory wings is doing well down south and so was avengers. But this is a marathon game