Search results

1. JD619

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

This still a thing ... They were a bit optimistic thinking a world would ever grow to 50k players. Hope that those of you still around are able to enjoy the game.
  2. JD619

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

Hey guys don't be so mean someone is trying to help for once. Maybe give them the time of day.
  3. JD619

World Drama

Yeah no point in talking anymore
  4. JD619

Top 10

Guess we know each other :P Unfortunately not everyone stick to the same name... Good luck with the world and thanks for making the maps ;)
  5. JD619

What Player Are You?

OR the guy that hangs around on the forums, still commenting having played years ago... ;)
  6. JD619

A Discussion on Noobies (NUB)

Well all you need to do now is find out who attacked someone on that exact time as the Act of Valour achievement...must have been a decent nuke that went splat...
  7. JD619

Traitors and cowards from DUR

Well, this is the international forum after all. So it is just natural that English is not necessarily the first language for most people here. And this post certainly blew up way more than I would have thought. Hope this world can remain competitive at least through the next few weeks
  8. JD619

Traitors and cowards from DUR

Just putting this out there... planting a spy and getting information is completely different from people being in a tribe disclosing information in the hopes that they might gain a place in the tribe they are disclosing the information too. Not saying any of the two situations actually happened.
  9. JD619

World Drama

Pleasure mate, just here for the laughs ;)
  10. JD619

World Drama

Well obviously the there is different slangs around... You could be seen as the simpleton...for making mute points but I am refering to you needing to bring women into to a conversation merely because it seems that you have some weird fascination for her pretty looks and secretly wanted to chat...
  11. JD619

World Drama

The only one simping, is you mate @Wrexor2020 ... who brought @Sister Sledge into the conversation... no one else but you :p
  12. JD619

World Drama

China is all about world domination... CHINA#1 "Merging" isn't the correct term "Taking over control and giving in to dictatorship" is a better term
  13. JD619

80% Reached

@Sister Sledge
  14. JD619

Current standings

Seems like this might be a good one... well see in a few weeks... Have fun out there guys and gals :) @theministry secretly hoping @PeaceFrog wins too :P
  15. JD619

Trash United

Could just be building inventory and getting a few things out of the resource depot, ready to restart later in an area that doesn't look to difficult once the world has developed a bit... would be my guess or just trolling and giving everyone a head start because they are that good ;)
  16. JD619

At last !

"Every time when I look in the mirror All these lines on my face getting clearer The past is gone It went by, like dusk to dawn Isn't that the way Everybody's got the dues in life to pay I know nobody knows Where it comes and where it goes I know it's everybody sin You got to lose to know how to...
  17. JD619

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Well congrats on the 80% and the win. And welcome back Edvin... I suppose. Cheers x
  18. JD619

Is this what normally happens?

Likewise mate
  19. JD619

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Well _N_ is about 370 villages away from victory so this world will probably be over in a week or so...