Search results

1. carrot70

Top Tribes

You could also log in at tw1 if it is so boring to farm. And i dont farm 5 hours per day. its enough to do it 1-2 hours at most realms as long as you do it effective. And if you dont try to take a top 10 spot its probably enough with less then an hour to do well. but early game you need to log...
  2. carrot70

Top Tribes

Its probably 50-100 players in every world with skills to end up as nr 1 if you look at defence/attack and strategy. So what is the difference between this 50-100 players. 1. tribe you need to be in a good tribe with overall ok skilled members working together this tribe has to farm better then...
  3. carrot70

80% gained by A.I

80% Is gained by A.I So please announce winners and close the realm
  4. carrot70

wall

its no use only defend with trebs. ram power and treb power is under influence of other units
  5. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

i dont bother if players is taking some barbs. I just dont understand why players like Red69 dont play sim city, farmville etc instead of a war game. The realy fun part is when he say he isnt impressed by his opponents. Im impressed he find it fun to noble 188 barbs/internal when he noble 1 from...
  6. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

You are not the first tribe to merge to a win. I have done it myself but it was more of a realm never ending.Yes we did a merge with STR that is correct but we skipped it after a few days because of the attitude of some of the STR leaders. We got acess to a mailthread they created after the...
  7. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

red69 i looked at your stats. you have nobled 188 villas internally or barbnobling, you have nobled 15 player villas. from this 15 playervillas we have 1 villa from A.I and i remember you as a neighbour to our isolated group so well played. it might be my counting isnt 100% correct but it tells...
  8. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

LOL. Why is your tribe rekt at most realms unless you have merged into an already finished win? you have been way more members then us all the time, we have still grown way faster and yes we have accepted some players from the tribes we have taken down. The difference between A.I and YAK is that...
  9. carrot70

wall

battlesystem in tw2 is created so the different types of units fights in different parts of the battle. Ram is fighting first in a battle. the later battles will get the wall bonus depending on result in first battle. so if the wall goes down to 0 you dont get wall bonus when the other units fight
  10. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

I dont have any problem about players taking some barbs. Yak problem seems to be to many players only nobling barbs and not participating in the warfare
  11. carrot70

70% reached - A.I

No reason to blame Teamstrong. they went inactive a while after we realy started to hit. Intresting part is what happend when we finished nobling Teamstrong members and started to attack origin Yak members. I belive some of this players stopped playing as soon as i sent my first nuke. When you...
  12. carrot70

Relay point...

only troops in the one villa
  13. carrot70

Heavy Cavalry

hc is ok to attack with in an emergency situation when it depends on speed and you dont have time to send other units. recapturing, nobling an easy villa before support arrive etc. but because of resource cost and recruitment speed it isnt to clever to do it frequently
  14. carrot70

Mass Mails

LOL. nice to see you already start to blaim a bad result at this realm on everything else then lack of skills. Maybe you should come up with some proofe before you go at forum and accuse others of cheating. Problem is that you dont have any proof or even a single connection of this issue to HBR...
  15. carrot70

Does this break the rules

But a 100% bash account not being grown is also against the rules because its solely existing only to progress others
  16. carrot70

Does this break the rules

When you read the rules about pushing. it seems like its depending on how the 50p account will be played. Its obvisly against the rules if the 50p account not being played and grown as an real account. If the 50p account is created just to have the possibility to coop the other account this is...
  17. carrot70

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

You dont need to worry about me messaging you about the villas if i some day play at a realm with you. I just noble the villas i want to have.:)
  18. carrot70

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

So its a fact that You cheat because your not skilled/active enough to play fair. If it was a farm script in the game you would just have cheated in other ways. You are literally just crap when you need to cheat. There is many legal ways to feel adrenalin
  19. carrot70

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Education to a noob. Look you can see if your snipe is coming inside the train. I completly understand why lazy noobs want to have milliseconds, farmscripts etc. Scripts isnt popular just because of farming. People are also cheating with scripts that tag all your incoming attacks, Scripts for...
  20. carrot70

Bound By Blood, War!!

No we dont have any diplo agreements. I have played with and against some of your members but dont belive i got the pleasure to play with/against any of your leaders, But as always im collecting some info from other players because its ok to have some info about playing style of my opponents. So...