Search results

1. Tribe Domination

am i reading too much into this ?? does this mean if coolnite isn't happy he can modify the rule yet again ! ! if so what is the point of trying to lay down the rules so people can follow them then all of a sudden there changed yet again presumably right at the last minute because another tribe...
  2. Tribe Domination

clear as mud again :rolleyes: , can we please have clarification on the above questions raised at least . There will definitely be more questions following on from your announcement so will ask them later .
  3. Fakes and Pushing

deffinatly not short sighted mate just saying how i see the co-op feature as it stands , it has floors and alot of them. You say they can only farm in the coop account to maintain growth but if the account holder is away for a weekend in RL by the time he comes back not only could he have no...
  4. Fakes and Pushing

so why not put a block in the code so the co-op person can't attack anything other than barbs saying that though you could pre-noble the barbs using the other account and still fall foul of pushing as your enhancing the main account .
  5. Fakes and Pushing

reading into your post i don't see any point at all in having the co-op feature and as a bear minimum if immo are going to keep this option i suggest they remove the attack option like they have removed the minting coin option too . By removing this option it will save all these headaches and...
  6. Fakes and Pushing

all this aside cant we just get rid of co-op all together ..... please say yes ! ! .. or for the money makers out there if players need time off or are unable to play for whatever reason like holidays etc then give them an option to buy a token like thing 1 per day which sets their account...
  7. World Closing Poll

thing is alot of people like me just like playing to make new friends/ killing time in their own little war lol rather than getting prizes , this game is like alot of old FB games before bott programs spoiled them , lets hope this one stays good and doesn't go downhill though it maybe too late...
  8. World Closing Poll

me i got no rewards at all ( been there before lol ) and lets be honest 200 coins for a player who wins is a joke imo , with the hours everybody put into this server players should of got more not just the £5 worth of coins which by the way when i did get i gave straight back to the tribe on the...
  9. World Closing Poll

the last few posts open up prob more questions than we will get answers for . 1. will the winning tribe get more coins for winning on the new servers 2. will the top 3 players with the highest DBP also get rewarded on future worlds 3. will the co-op feature be banished or changed Andis If...
  10. World Closing Poll

like many have said the criteria for end game was met so time to close this world and move on , i for one was getting tired of this world . I must congratulate the leaders of TBK for keeping their members active unlike our members who seamed to die away by the week maybe if ours would of...
  11. Loading Errors

for some reason this server has had either lagging issues or logging on issues for a couple of weeks , whats going on ??? the others servers you can get into easily but this one sticks half way still .. then eventually you get in
  12. Disrespectful EMR Leadership

after reading through all ur tripe i am still at a loss as to why you posted this in the first place.. o_O if you were unhappy just leave it's easy enough to do , just click the button marked " leave tribe " , but to go on a rant which makes a tax return form look simple is beyond me lol . To...
  13. MRA

well if it's the gold your moaning at may i suggest 2 options for you . 1. moan to inno games as their the ones who give winning server tribe members 200 gold each plus other gold for top players etc . 2. Try and i mean TRY to win en17 then you get your own gold for the new server when en17...
  14. MRA

normally i would say yes yolooooo but in this instance why would a tribe who has already won en1 and what they did there worked so well so why would they want to start again with players they don't know and don't trust. that makes no sense . It happened on en11 as the number 1 tribe most of...
  15. MRA

well seeing as that server has just opened up because the server they played on is closing it's obvious why they have what they have . plus winners gold helps too ... :)
  16. Poll: World closing

close....
  17. Server down?

all worlds are down and have been for an hour at least :(
  18. high lag / freeze rate tonight

i've been trying to play on EN9 for the last few days and i'm starting to loose the will to live, i have to keep refreshing it over and over again to try and do anything at all there everything shows up i just can't click on anything or move the screen. I can go to all the other servers and have...