Search results

1. sephyrx

Did the grim reaper visit everyone

Hihi. Was hoping there'd be some news of legacy servers coming out since I don't really like these new victory conditions but looks like there's barely any news at all from Inno haha.
  2. sephyrx

Hi. Nope, don't think it was En9 :)
  3. sephyrx

I don't remember my world having an MRT tribe? ._.
  4. sephyrx

T-P & OwN War

Having a week to prepare for a war is both cool but at the same time bad. It's cool because people can slowly prepare/turtle up the front lines but that's only going to make the war that much harder. I guess this one week will show who's prepared more in terms of OPs and who's coordinated enough...
  5. sephyrx

Tribe mate suggestion! ''tw2 timer''

Won't work because this would need a centralized server time to work. First they need to implement server time before this can even begin to be talked about unfortunately.
  6. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

Just what this forum needed, more whiners!
  7. sephyrx

Vacation mode

Then players will activate vacation mode before they get attacked if they find out they're the aim of a massive operation :p
  8. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

Ooh really? I don't like him because he didn't share the big zerker nuke I used on him :(
  9. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

Naster still plays after I rimmed him so hard? Damn fair enough.
  10. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

No it's silly to brag when you say you're rank 4. What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I think that's a common occurrence when talking to you. You seem to talk about completely different topics as if straw manning is built into your replies.
  11. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

I finished my first world as #1 in points and OBP. You haven't even hit #1 yet and you're bragging lmao.
  12. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

Nice dodging. I'd do the same if I didn't have a cool premade. Don't worry maybe next time I can rim you and show you how to play ;) Oh and you're complaining about thread derailment? Mate you do it in every other thread lmao ahah talk about irony.
  13. sephyrx

Mushroom news!

Yeah come bring your TW1 premade to En21 lmao
  14. sephyrx

Bastille

Hahahahaha just stop please, you're making this too easy.
  15. sephyrx

Bastille

Don't let facts get in the way of his ego ;)
  16. sephyrx

Bastille

Hahaha you were so eager to reply to me till' I put you in your place. Sit down kiddo, you ain't nobody.
  17. sephyrx

Who will win?

ROK because they're my favourite Koreans
  18. sephyrx

Bastille

Still thinking on how to reply? No problems, I'll give you some time.
  19. sephyrx

Bastille

You see, the problem with you and YOUR (not you're.. are you a kid?) logic is that you aren't able to accurately compare for peanuts. Firstly you tribe to compare yourself to a tribe that started on a world a whole sixteen months after you started just shows how asinine your arguments are. THEN...
  20. sephyrx

Bastille

How can you say that when it's been written on the forums by both leaders themselves lmao. Seriously, does anyone in your terrible little tribe do any actual research before typing? #thinkbeforeyoureply