Search results

1. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

I think i know segments of the first story you're referring to (en7?) @GRhin I had a situation where i was asked to join a world to co-lead a tribe and help salvage them. the person that got me to join then left within days to join the rank 2 tribe and i was left to pick up the pieces and do...
  2. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

I think that's the issue, there's no correct answer that fits all tribes. depends on the spread, the membership numbers, the capabilities of the leader(s), the cooperation/activity of the tribe and also the enemies/allies on the world. seems like there's a hell of a lot of wrong answers that...
  3. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

Imagine letting jhin get under your skin, lmao. It's easy enough to ignore a player, or you dish it right back. if it makes you feel any better @Thatsmyspot he bragged on en31 that he had a plan to deal with every player in my tribe then lost to the very first person he went against (Always...
  4. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

didn't even know he was the leader. I was talking about whoever (literally who?) was leading at the time that players switched to X. people having the gall to call them traitors when they chose not to follow a crap leader is the point i was making. But if you wanna gain some victim points from a...
  5. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

abandoning crap leaders =/= jumping ship, why don't people grasp this fact? if im in a tribe and it's lead by a flog then of course im gonna betray. also it's not a simple question, it's explicitly stated in the rules not to discuss bans on the forum. only simple thing here seems to be you...
  6. gutsman

No Relocation of Troops Allowed this World

@GRhin i completely forgot about the changed build times of the walls tbh, lmao. that means it's even worse for defense because you could lose your walls before you even reach the base since you couldn't relocate defense troops closer to react quicker. maybe add differing wall build times to...
  7. gutsman

it'd make defensive plays a more viable option, but the issue is that the lack of relocation rewards turtles more than anyone else. because it's not practical to make enough rams to get through their walls. i was usually throwing around 700+ in the late game whereas without relocation you'd...
  8. gutsman

good luck making wall busters, lmao
  9. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

that's the only thing that slows down end game, not last ditch efforts but the scaling of coins needed for nobles. either reduce the village % needed for the win or set a hard cap on coins/noble.
  10. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

what's the points per village like for each tribe/player? kinda curious about that. 3-6k ppv means they're barb munching or getting hammered with cats/sabs, 6-8k means they're min/maxing villages for extra troops, 10K+ usually means point whoring, 9K is about the standard
  11. gutsman

Top ten tribes

imagine thinking that a world won't end with a merge after a "war", been happening for a long time
  12. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

it also gives the flexibility on the off chance that there's a world where all the top 20 are relevant and have fairly equal chances of winning. would be nice if the game was populated enough for that to be a possibility, i'd come back in a flash if that was the case. A man can dream
  13. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

the "letting up pressure" thing probably comes from how much harder it is to keep up the noble counts, as you get more villages you just can't be bothered farming to maintain the same rate. especially on a dead world. maybe domination should be set to 70% for the win, 80 is just way too much of...
  14. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

Going by their lack of D bash, they probably have a lot of idle defense troops. just nuke those for O bash, lmao. but yeah, props to tenmen, maybe he'll get a win on a later world if he plays like this there.
  15. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

just buy your way back into a hopeless world, don't worry you can do it
  16. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

imagine using rangers on an already lost world, i just don't get the logic of some people. but then again, i'm the type of guy that'd tank 10 nukes on 1 base for sh*ts and giggles.
  17. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

The thing that's really standing out for me is the ratio of Obash/Dbash for -X- members, looks like their enemies really are mostly focusing on the barb war.
  18. gutsman

Top ten tribes

ive seen it happen a lot over the years, mods try to crack down on something then become overzealous in their bans for it. i haven't been on a world since about october last year. just can't find the motivation to play, en38 really put me off the game
  19. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

>literally noble hundreds of barbs BUT YOU GUYZ NOBLED DOZENS REEEEEEEEEEEE honestly, the best barb munching stat is the map. on the tools map i used to make a map with just barbs, look for massive void(s) in it then figure out which tribe(s) were active in that area. doesn't hold up for late...
  20. gutsman

Top 10 Maps

tribes conspired then imploded - TLDR